Found a seed?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

I was making kief this morning and while sifting through the trim I found a single seed. WTF is this, I assume it was a plant starting to herm on me but have never seen or heard of this happening with one seed. I grow Chemdog #4 and know it has a tendency to herm, but just one seed? I looked further but didn't find any more. Did I get lucky or what?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good question. I asked something similar in another thread regarding the source of 'bagseed'.

I'm running some strawberry cough bagseed right now.

outwest

Reactions: mal
putembk

putembk

Pop that bean!

I don't mind finding one or two seeds in a pound...mater of fact...I like it. ;)
like a bonus.

Did you let them flower longer than normal?
Don't even know what run it came from, just a bag of trim to do something with. Don't even know if it was chem or not. I'm such a rookie, shocked me so bad I ate it. lol!!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Good question. I asked something similar in another thread regarding the source of 'bagseed'.

I'm running some strawberry cough bagseed right now.

outwest
i have one of those right now and it is the biggest plant in my room...no nanners yet and she is about to start week ten of vegg..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Run home Charlie! Run as fast as you can! Self pollinators can be like a golden ticket. Or a banana factory. Only one way to find out.
i all ways popm like they are the golden ticket..week before last i found a bean in a elbow of gdp, but 4 days and no tail...not the ticket

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I was making kief this morning and while sifting through the trim I found a single seed. WTF is this, I assume it was a plant starting to herm on me but have never seen or heard of this happening with one seed. I grow Chemdog #4 and know it has a tendency to herm, but just one seed? I looked further but didn't find any more. Did I get lucky or what?
i say pop it and name her..

Reactions: mal
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No he popped it (in mouth) and ate it. Another lost golden ticket.

LMAO (again) bout that :D

Smoking1

putembk

putembk

My entire grow so far this year is from beans found in earlier grows or from store bought bags..Had only a few males so far!!
Need to think about starting from seeds, always found a good clone and started a mother. Guess I just don't want a rooster in the hen house. By the way, a long long time ago It was common to get lids with stems and seeds in. When I cleaned my meds I always ate the Mexican seeds. lol

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
A good healthy bean tastes really good........very sweet. I ate a bean last night that was a bit immature for poppin. Thing tasted like a cashew....yummy

Latest posts

Top Bottom