Fox Farm Nute Trio

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

Been using the Fox Farm Nute Trio for my outdoor grow this year, should the Tiger Bloom nutrient be used by itself or are there other good nutrients to be added. Currently have my 3 Super Skunk female plants in 7 gallon pots outdoors in Ocean Forest soil. I use 4 Tsp of Tiger Bloom per 2 Gallons of water every other feeding and they seem to Like what ive been doing but seem like they could use a bit more. My Plants are standing at about 5 ft 2 inches tall. I would like to give them everything they can munch on within reason to ensure the healthiest yield producing plant. If you think I should use different nutes all together let me know, any knowledge would be appreciated! Thanks y’all!

Enforcer

Enforcer

My understanding with FoxFarms nutes is that you should use the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom together. You can also use thier dry fertilizers (open sesame, beastly bloom, cha ching) but be careful, a little goes a long way.

I used FoxFarms on my very first run. It didn’t turn out so well, but that was more my fault than the nutes. I moved on to Advanced Nutrients Sensi line and added VooDoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud, Overdrive, and Bud Candy. Then moved on to Dutch Master Gold line. I’m currently running REMO’s line. Absolutely loving the REMO stuff. I’m using his Micro, Grow, Bloom, Astroflower, Magnifical. I also use a weekly microbe tea that I brew with Recharge (super microbe pack) a kelp product and some molasses. I have used Photosynthesis Plus O for my microbes with good results.

My best run so far has been with the REMO nutes. Now if that’s due to the nutes themselves or just me getting better as a grower is debatable. But I’ll recommend you give them a shot if you’re ever in the market for a new line. He’s a good dude with a great company and supports the community. Plus his nutrients work pretty damn well.

These have had REMO thier entire life. They have about 3 weeks left until chop.

AFA582E2 7D01 43E1 B098 4A217DDC4668
T

Thatoneguy43

My understanding with FoxFarms nutes is that you should use the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom together. You can also use thier dry fertilizers (open sesame, beastly bloom, cha ching) but be careful, a little goes a long way.

I used FoxFarms on my very first run. It didn’t turn out so well, but that was more my fault than the nutes. I moved on to Advanced Nutrients Sensi line and added VooDoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud, Overdrive, and Bud Candy. Then moved on to Dutch Master Gold line. I’m currently running REMO’s line. Absolutely loving the REMO stuff. I’m using his Micro, Grow, Bloom, Astroflower, Magnifical. I also use a weekly microbe tea that I brew with Recharge (super microbe pack) a kelp product and some molasses. I have also used Photosynthesis Plus O for my microbes with good results.

My best run so far has been with the REMO nutes. Now if that’s due to the nutes themselves or just me getting better as a grower is debatable. But I’ll recommend you give them a shot if you’re ever in the market for a new line. He’s a good dude with a great company and supports the community. Plus his nutrients work pretty damn well.

These have had REMO thier entire life. They have about 3 weeks left until chop.
Beautiful plants you got there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom