Fox Farms Dirty Dozen Question

• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durksta

Durksta

i have brought the small fox farms dirty dozen kit wanted to know if anyone has used it and has a schedule for all parts on auto strains or photo period. The fox farms schedule doesn’t list all ingredients on their schedule, like bembe. Thanks anyone can help would be great in ml and ltr please gallon cup and teaspoons is tiring

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have brought the small fox farms dirty dozen kit wanted to know if anyone has used it and has a schedule for all parts on auto strains or photo period. The fox farms schedule doesn’t list all ingredients on their schedule, like bembe. Thanks anyone can help would be great in ml and ltr please gallon cup and teaspoons is tiring
go to there web site,they list all the mediums you would use,start all at 1/4 strength and work your way up,ive used all there products without any problems other than it all sales gimmicks as same as other companys,the trio ,kelp me kelp,kangaroot drench,and cant think of the boosters name ,got a chic on front the jar,and microbes all i used,then switched up to just the trio and really wasnt any difrence than all the other stuff,since then i give up on the buy hype and make my own nutrients by way of KNF

Latest posts

Top Bottom