Foxfarm Hydroponic Mixing

• Thread starter ReeferChief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReeferChief

ReeferChief

Hey guys I am working on my first ebb flow grow and I need to fill up my 40 gal reservoir with nutrient water. I have the Dirty Dozen Starter Kit and it asks me to use 3tsb per gal of GrowBig which would be 90tsb for my reservoir and basically the entire bottle of nutrients... My plants are just barely two weeks and they were stunted due to heat issues.

My first question after reading a few comments elsewhere is, did I purchase the wrong nutrients for hydro or is this dirty dozen pack ok to use?

Do I really need to use nearly the whole bottle due to the size of my reservoir or should I reduce the water in the res for now?

What is the proper way to mix the nutrients? I know never to mix them directly with each other but can I put them directly into the res and mix or should I mix each into 1 gal containers and add to res?

Thanks!

Smerb

Smerb

Hey guys I am working on my first ebb flow grow and I need to fill up my 40 gal reservoir with nutrient water. I have the Dirty Dozen Starter Kit and it asks me to use 3tsb per gal of GrowBig which would be 90tsb for my reservoir and basically the entire bottle of nutrients... My plants are just barely two weeks and they were stunted due to heat issues.

My first question after reading a few comments elsewhere is, did I purchase the wrong nutrients for hydro or is this dirty dozen pack ok to use?

Do I really need to use nearly the whole bottle due to the size of my reservoir or should I reduce the water in the res for now?

What is the proper way to mix the nutrients? I know never to mix them directly with each other but can I put them directly into the res and mix or should I mix each into 1 gal containers and add to res?

Thanks!
A lot of Q's to answer here. You will be using that whole bottle, and it'll make you think about how much this pot growing can cost. That dirty pack will get you far, only using 5 gallons at a time. A big resevoir will swallow up them nutes so fast it'll blow your mind. Organic teas are a great substitute for the pricey nutes. Anyhow.

Top Bottom