• Tagged users None
Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Franchise genetics
Franchise genetics
Franchise genetics 2

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Alien apparition said to be (nbk x alien tech x ghost og)
Area 43 said to be (alien tech x white fire 43)
Enjoying there company, new pictures coming soon.

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Alien App, Indica Pheno.
It's the 5th week with these sexy laidies and out of the 4 seeds of 12, 2 have showen strength.
Two Pheno types ?
Indica dominate, showed here above and a Sativa dominate showed below. I'll try and reach the breeder to get some info and recommendations, otherwise I'll just trust my trusty green thumb.

T

Tree Guru

I searched for pics of the glue tech...only pics i turned up were in early veg. Obs said there are some super frosty monsters in them beans...so i scooped up a pack. Then again, everything obs puts out is dank!

kds710

kds710

I searched for pics of the glue tech...only pics i turned up were in early veg. Obs said there are some super frosty monsters in them beans...so i scooped up a pack. Then again, everything obs puts out is dank!
Sour Patch has a nice handful of his strains but that's the one that really caught my eye beside the apparition. I'm sure you'll find some winners in there it's gotta be some strait couch lock

S

slap14

i just finished up some Franchise A-Dub killer and she hits hard. My girl doesn't like it, she said it's like overdoing edibles gets her to medicated;)

Going to pop some of his Alien Orange Cookies next. Really looking forward to the Area 43 as I might grab a pack of those next.:D

Keep the updates coming

Slap

Redbluffer

Redbluffer

I don't post here often but I've been lucky enough to run a few of Obs crosses (A-Dub and Cherry WiFi) I'm a bit of a junky so I want as many Franchise packs I can afford. Got 13 Alien Orange Cookie seedlings at the moment and will be popping some Kosher Tech after seeing some of the insane phenos a good friend is running about 3rd thru flower. I'm trying to find a comprehensive list of all Obs work thru Franchise as some I'm not sure of lineage besides the obvious ones with names included. Bottom line nothing but exceptional results, I've kept a keeper Adub that in most basic terms is frosted out Sour Cherry hp kushy plant with legit weight. Can't wait to get into the other packs I've picked up recently, I can't imagine anyone ever being disappointed as long as you know generally what your looking for. Next time at my buddy superp place I'll snap some pics of his Glue Tech girls. Im also same boat trying to find more info on strains, many of which I've just heard of here recently. Can vouch for the adub and cherry WiFi as super solid. Thank you Obs for releasing your work brother

H

Hondaguy

Hey guys what's up just had some questiona. Just got some franchise genetics got soul Apple an orange cookies . Question is are these suppose to be fem cu I popped 3 from each pack an they r all males the packs just say 12 seeds

Top Bottom