• Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ok i asked a few ppl and they have never seen anything like this

2 days ago i popped some seeds

one of the seeds had 2 tails and i thought nothing of it, then i check my plants today and the fucker is growing into 2 seperate plants

has anyone seen anything like this before?

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey logic! in my last run of about 150 seeds, I found 3 cases of twins! two died soon after and one survived to be a plant and produce buds but unfortunately my pen marking washed off and it got lost amongst the other female plants...

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Brau-- yes, have seen this many times before! Magus Genetics seeds (i.e. Motavation has this "Twin" gene)-- last run I planted 150 seeds and got 12 sets of twins. It is best to seperate the twins early on and you should hold the seedling by its cotelydon leaves. This way you do not crush the tiny seedling stems.

Gerrit has experimented with twins in the past by crossing male and female twins with each other and other twins. He found no link in twin offspring resulting from twin parents. Sure would a good idea to market a line of seeds as "Two plants per seed"!

Good Luck in seperating them out.

Cheers! Mosca

O

ograskal

Hey wassup Logic....I ran into a few of those Years ago when i used to run alot of Beans....Havent ran into twins Lately though..Good luck with the Twins Daddy...LOL...~ogr

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

i thought i remeber seeing some pics on another forum of some TGA seeds that have the twin thing happening. maybe Subcool rembers. Also when i first started growing when i was like 16 i remember planting like 3 bagseeds directly into the dirt and i got 5 plants i was so blown away. I ended up calling the strain THE OUTER LIMITS.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Dam you all theres me thinking i found something special :p

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes i have found them in JTR and Organic Herbalist Bubba O K.

They both normally grow out fine and identicle, funilly enough.

K

koopa troopa

yes, JTR has lots of twins. 6/10, but all the runt twins died...

C

Core

its just twins i suppose...odd thing happend to me just this last run....i got some mirre's from karma genetics and i popt 6 of them....odd thing happend...5 of them where twins...i sepparated them when they came up tru the soil....i broke 2 ...and i ended up with 9 ....and this just happend when i woz very low on space hahaha...

S

Steele Savage

Logic , check out these 2 threads regarding our Sour Bubble BX1 1IX :

And Married2Marry's comment in Rounders thread , 2nd page , post 14

Man I just had to post this... I germed 6 SB seeds and got 10 sprouts from them... Hell yeah 2 set of twins.

Enjoy y'all ,
Steele

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i just had one this year from outlaw grower strain
Outlaw PRE 98 BUBBA KUSH x DPD F2

K

Karma Genetics

The Mirre (Sage x Jack Herrer#22) seems to produce a lot of twins in the test runs. Not as much as in core's case tho but with 10 seeds there is a good change for one. I think its in the female sage, as other crossings with the JH#22 did give any twins to date.

N

N.Rockwool

Hey Logic! Did it look like this? lol... This is from a Qleaner seed... I actually grew it out and seperated them when they made their cotyldon leaves.. They both ended up growing into plants... (both male mind you) lol.. Peace

Norm

DSC00101
S

Swiffy80

While were on this sort of subject... Any one seen there seedlings produce a set of 3 leafs instead of two?

Ive had this at the first node it was actually a freind of mine i kept a close eye on it and it grew at a normal rate with the other seeds however the leafs were 'twisted' and didnt form true, the plant sirved and was actually snaped twice, the pot it was grown in had another plant along side it which turned male. The male was killed and
My freind gave up on it to consentrate his efforts elsewere, i saved the wilted beauty
it was in a bag by his doorstep. i took it home and nusred it back to helth, myselfed convinced it was a girl- i could smell it!
I turned it and i was right a girl Kali Mist if i can remember rightly.

Any one else seen a clover style seedling???

R

rounders02

i just pop a sourbubble and DMT both shot out two tails the Sourbuble did not make it but i just planted the DMT into a cup hope it makes it, looks cool though hope it a girl.. Rounders

N

N.Rockwool

While were on this sort of subject... Any one seen there seedlings produce a set of 3 leafs instead of two?

Ive had this at the first node it was actually a freind of mine i kept a close eye on it and it grew at a normal rate with the other seeds however the leafs were 'twisted' and didnt form true, the plant sirved and was actually snaped twice, the pot it was grown in had another plant along side it which turned male. The male was killed and
My freind gave up on it to consentrate his efforts elsewere, i saved the wilted beauty
it was in a bag by his doorstep. i took it home and nusred it back to helth, myselfed convinced it was a girl- i could smell it!
I turned it and i was right a girl Kali Mist if i can remember rightly.

Any one else seen a clover style seedling???

Ya, I think it's called a trifolate... I can't remember what strain I got it on.... But here's a picture of it.. And also here's another picture of the twins hatching. :p

Norm

DSC00169
DSC00124
S

Swiffy80

Thats wat im talking about... cool anit it! i knew i wernt that stoned glad some one else has seen it ! Unfortunatly i cant even say 'trifolate'... but i bet i could smk it!

happyherb

happyherb

had a few twins here and there....last one was a boy and a girl....if not separated one will usually get weaker....and maybe die... ;(

wheres brother monk?.....HTC skunk has been getting a few twins in them too...HH. =]-~

P

poutpup07

i know i dont have a gillion posts but i have had a good amount of work with these seeds...i have a choc. chunk <thseeds> and atomic n.l. cross i work with from time to time and always get double taps from them like a 4 to 6 ratio itr is quite absurd...but in my research i have found that approx25% of them dont make it while 75 % do. this is just my observation from a large amount of freakish taproot growin inside seeds. i always let them both grow and if one dies out let the other growwhile if they both live which normally they do keef em and they will most likely be the same sex.also if they are not breed em and see if the double taproot is a hetero or homozygous trait and yo umight be onto something, ive noticed that kali mist does split tails also pretty regularly. maybe ill have to do some research on them. imagine this advertising special "GET 20 SEEDLINGS FOR THE PRICE OF 10 SEEDS!!!!!!"
peace
pout

Top Bottom