Freedom

• Thread starter Masshole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Masshole

hello cannabis world! Feels great to live in a free state. I'm a new grower. I've had five successful grow in the past. Let me stress "past" cause it's been about 15 years. I have a question. If you started all over and had a limited budget but felt that after the first grow you could justify spending/upgradng. What wold you invest in first?

I've got a bloom boss 300W full spectrum LED and a couple of T5's and that's it. I know the biggest grow I could do is a 2x2. I was thinking of grabbing 2 to 4 clones and within three months upgrading my grow setup.
1. A tent or grow roomy
2. 400w to 600w I like LED's more importantly Cree, Citizen, or Bridgelux.
3. Genetics
4. carbon filter and inline fan
5. Nutrients

So yeah my first grow will suck but I should be able to build from it. I am patient. What say you! Where will I get the best return? I'm growing for me and after the first two grows I plan on only gifting to those in need Or depending on how things shake out perhaps sell my overages to a local store.

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge! Happy New Years

Sincerely,

A Masshole

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hello cannabis world! Feels great to live in a free state. I'm a new grower. I've had five successful grow in the past. Let me stress "past" cause it's been about 15 years. I have a question. If you started all over and had a limited budget but felt that after the first grow you could justify spending/upgradng. What wold you invest in first?

I've got a bloom boss 300W full spectrum LED and a couple of T5's and that's it. I know the biggest grow I could do is a 2x2. I was thinking of grabbing 2 to 4 clones and within three months upgrading my grow setup.
1. A tent or grow roomy
2. 400w to 600w I like LED's more importantly Cree, Citizen, or Bridgelux.
3. Genetics
4. carbon filter and inline fan
5. Nutrients

So yeah my first grow will suck but I should be able to build from it. I am patient. What say you! Where will I get the best return? I'm growing for me and after the first two grows I plan on only gifting to those in need Or depending on how things shake out perhaps sell my overages to a local store.

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge! Happy New Years

Sincerely,

A Masshole
One of the most important things you can invest in is air exchange/ventilation. .. get a nice blower. As far a yield. .. a gram per watt is good depending on strain. So that should give you an idea on yield

Dan789

Dan789

@Masshole, just caught your post, welcome; what I'd add to your list is some means of checking ph, and determining RH and temperature. Those will help keep you out of trouble, but only if monitored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom