Freezing Urine For Pain Med. Patients

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

Hello All, It has been a while since the last time I was on. I am still a pain med patient (8yrs.) and being tested for cannabis. I am still vaping on a regular basis. How is that you might ask? Well, it has not been easy. My doc in 2014 notified she would be testing me for the 1st time. I told her I would be dirty and to please give me some time to clean up. 3-months later I was tested and clean. So, end of 2015 she tests me and I was dirty of course. Doc made me sign this form on how they could / would discharge me the next time I was dirty. 2016 rolls around and guess what??? I was tested again and they said I was diluted, maybe it was due to the 1/2 - 3/4 gallon plus of water and cranberry juice I downed throughout the day? Mid 2016 and I was dirty again. Made me sign the form on how they could / would discharge me the next time I was dirty. Jan. 2017 she wanted to test me again. I told her cannabis has been legalized, no problem? Problem!! She did not test me that month. I did stop at that point (hard headed I guess). Next month (Feb.) she tested me. I told her it would take longer than 1-month to clean up, but she wasn't having it. Dirty!! surprise, surprise? Form #3 on how they could (key word) / would discharge me the next time I was dirty. At that point I figured my time was running out (quick huh?). I cleaned up and this time it took me 9 wks. I figured how bout if I freeze my clean (cannabis) urine? I filled a 2 oz. vile of my frozen pee (defrosted, warmed and then wrapped in large hand warmer) stuck in my butt hugger underwear for each monthly dr. visit and I was tested in July of this year. Guess what? I passed. Shocked me too. Here I am today after being clean for another 8.5 wks and freezing another batch of pee. I can't wait for tonight. I am gonna get high!!

I have read many bunk articles and forums on freezing pee and not passing with lab testing which includes mass spectrometry, PH and creatine testing methods. I still had some frozen pee from last March and wondered what the PH was. I tested it at. 5.8. The threshold is 4.5-9. I hope this helps someone else who is wondering if this would work. It works for me!!! I stop for 8 wks. now because I don't vape as heavy as I used to. Mostly at night, when the pain in my back and feet is horrible!

Good Luck-

stickyicky

stickyicky

I have used this 3 times in the past. worked like a charm, brah.

https://www.quickfixurine.com/

Problem is for pain management people, the meds. that should be in urine are not. Hence, having to cleanup from cannabis while still testing positive for opiates. Just out of curiosity does the synthetic pass with thorough lab testing? like gas chromatography-mass spectrometry?

bongzaway

bongzaway

Problem is for pain management people, the meds. that should be in urine are not. Hence, having to cleanup from cannabis while still testing positive for opiates. Just out of curiosity does the synthetic pass with thorough lab testing? like gas chromatography-mass spectrometry?

I highly doubt it. From what I know not too many places use chroma or mass spec..it's too expensive. I could be wrong though.

In college Chem classes I have some fun times with those machines. Maybe someone here on the forum is in college chem and could run some tests. ;)

bongzaway

bongzaway

Fool-proof method? getting someone elses clean piss is the best way. just keep it heated at 100 degrees with a handwarmer around the bottle.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I would either get a script for Marinol and then have a valid reason.... or if your able say goodbye to that pain doctor and and his death drugs...

Good luck dude!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Hmmm, so it needs to be positive for opiates but negative for weed. The quick fix urine is great stuff but will not work in this case. I think you have about the best method possible, no clue where one would source urine like you need other than hanging out in front of a methadone clinic with a Dixie cup.

Is there a reason for not changing docs? I would shop around a bit to find one that is alright with using both.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Isnt it a great world.... we have to play with piss just to use a plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom