Fresh Frozen Bho Questions

• Thread starter Dabhead710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dabhead710

So I will be making some fresh frozen bho and I've been thinking about a new method for me to do..as when I harvest should I vacuum seal them or just sealed as I am thinking about flash freezing them before I stick them in the freezer...not sure if I should use frozen 91%iso with dry ice or would everclear work better as they will be sealed so it wouldn't be touching the material.
Also I have a 1oz glass extractor tube that I have always used but I am considering doing the iso dry ice in a Styrofoam cooler and putting the frozen mason jar with the fresh frozen buds and then add the butane let it soak for half min or something so I'm not extracting waxes and lipids which is also why it would be staying cool in the iso dry ice....or I'm i better off just using the glass extractor like I've always done...
I have read that people put their cans of butane in the freezer prior to blasting would that be okay or should I just keep it at room temps like I've done in the past.
Also can you use fresh frozen to make rosin with the hair straightener method or cured buds only or should I not waste my time and stick to bho until I buy a actual 2 ton press....thankyou for your time I appreciate any advice and suggestions thankyou.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

So I will be making some fresh frozen bho and I've been thinking about a new method for me to do..as when I harvest should I vacuum seal them or just sealed as I am thinking about flash freezing them before I stick them in the freezer...not sure if I should use frozen 91%iso with dry ice or would everclear work better as they will be sealed so it wouldn't be touching the material.
Also I have a 1oz glass extractor tube that I have always used but I am considering doing the iso dry ice in a Styrofoam cooler and putting the frozen mason jar with the fresh frozen buds and then add the butane let it soak for half min or something so I'm not extracting waxes and lipids which is also why it would be staying cool in the iso dry ice....or I'm i better off just using the glass extractor like I've always done...
I have read that people put their cans of butane in the freezer prior to blasting would that be okay or should I just keep it at room temps like I've done in the past.
Also can you use fresh frozen to make rosin with the hair straightener method or cured buds only or should I not waste my time and stick to bho until I buy a actual 2 ton press....thankyou for your time I appreciate any advice and suggestions thankyou.

I would do it differently.

I would have a cooler with dry ice standing by.

Blast the buds then winterize the liquid with dry ice to let lipids and solids collect on the jar.

After winterizing pour the liquid into dish and purge.

Removing the lipids and solids will give you a much smoother vapor when you dab or vaporize it.

Top Bottom