From Cali In Tucson

• Thread starter CALIbis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Will "anyone" accept a Cali patient? Please help.

My understanding is that the official dispensaries will not honor your California card. But the private collectives will accept it.

C

Chawnce

Just so happens that I'm in Tucson and am looking for patients to be caregiver to. Where do you live approximately?

Saguaro

Saguaro

There isn't a "Chawnce" in hell i'd meet up with anyone who just barely created an account and their 1st post is asking where they live….."approximately".

Smells fishy like a MoFo……

Dafuckouttahere
C

Chawnce

There isn't a "Chawnce" in hell i'd meet up with anyone who just barely created an account and their 1st post is asking where they live….."approximately".

Smells fishy like a MoFo……

First, maybe you're not aware, but in AZ, caregiver/patient relationship is only possible if the patient lives more than 25 miles from a dispensary. Hence the location question. But I'm not going to ask someone their exact address on here either so "approximately".

Second, I think you have it backwards on how an undercover would troll. Wouldn't a cop be the one asking for a hookup?

Saguaro

Saguaro

Oh, I'm quite aware of the laws 'round these parts. And I abide by all of them accordingly.

Second, absolutely……hence the reason I never replied to this thread a month and a half ago when it was first posted.

Good luck with your endeavors ….im outtie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom