From Luncheons To Lap Dances: Trials Of Top Painkiller Pushers Reveal Decades Of Corruption

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Now here is the True National Emergency.

Dan789

Dan789

Now here is the True National Emergency.
“True dat”, the only tangible result from all the publicity is when you’re having any operation now (read getting older and having shit replaced, knees, shoulders, etc.) it’s harder for the most innocent and responsible doctors and patients to get this pain killer.
Might have to have an age restriction, not over 40, no replacement surgery, no Rx. Hate to suggest anything like this, but when your faced with this real shit (operations) and you get an appointment with a pain management doctor, he’s only there for jawboning you into telling you to take two Tylenol and good luck. That reality sucks, so though this OD shit is real, we’re being governed by the lowest common denominator who have abused this pain management equation...just sayin. Older and maybe somewhat wiser.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
“True dat”, the only tangible result from all the publicity is when you’re having any operation now (read getting older and having shit replaced, knees, shoulders, etc.) it’s harder for the most innocent and responsible doctors and patients to get this pain killer.
Might have to have an age restriction, not over 40, no replacement surgery, no Rx. Hate to suggest anything like this, but when your faced with this real shit (operations) and you get an appointment with a pain management doctor, he’s only there for jawboning you into telling you to take two Tylenol and good luck. That reality sucks, so though this OD shit is real, we’re being governed by the lowest common denominator who have abused this pain management equation...just sayin. Older and maybe somewhat wiser.
you have stated the real sad truth of this crisis. :(

Erick31876

Erick31876

This has been going on for a long time and it only going to get worse . Especially with all of the cheap Chinese manufacturers of fentanyl and oxycodone powders.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Things are slowly changing. A friend in colorado has nerve damage in his neck. After surgery he was given cbd oil and therapeutic vitamins as a main treatment.

I just had a tooth extracted after bad infection that spread to mu sinus and has caused bone damage over time.

It hurt bad. He gave me tylenol and ibuprophin and an info sheet on how they work better when taken together.

And there is always personal choice and self education to be considered.

After my scapula reconstruction i tapered off my oxy in 2 months and have not finished my last refill.

I dont succumb to heroine pushers either.

M

motz

I remember when I broke my leg back in 2000 coming out of a tree stand and thought I was stepping in a mud puddle and it was ice instead.
Broke fibula and tibia at the same time down by my ankle.
They put me on vicadin after surgery and sent me home.
The bad dreams I used to get with that stuff unreal.
Then the constipation associated with it that they didn't warn me about.
Don't see how people can get addicted to that shit.
X- neighbor of mine went thru back surgery was on the shit for 4 years then they took him off it, cold turkey.
Accidental homicide.
It's good if you need it but you gotta find alternative options.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Things are slowly changing. A friend in colorado has nerve damage in his neck. After surgery he was given cbd oil and therapeutic vitamins as a main treatment.

I just had a tooth extracted after bad infection that spread to mu sinus and has caused bone damage over time.

It hurt bad. He gave me tylenol and ibuprophin and an info sheet on how they work better when taken together.

And there is always personal choice and self education to be considered.

After my scapula reconstruction i tapered off my oxy in 2 months and have not finished my last refill.

I dont succumb to heroine pushers either.

I used to use that combo. A more modern combo is Tylenol and Aleve. The pain relief lasts a little longer and I don’t have to take a half dozen ibuprofen at a time. Aleve for me anyhow lasts a solid 12 hours.

Dan789

Dan789

I used to use that combo. A more modern combo is Tylenol and Aleve. The pain relief lasts a little longer and I don’t have to take a half dozen ibuprofen at a time. Aleve for me anyhow lasts a solid 12 hours.
Watch the side effects (negative) with prolonged nsaid use. After using Rx muscle relaxers and some alleve like Rx’s, for a year, docs never checked blood. Changed insurance carriers and hence new doctor, he asked me if I drank heavily? Didn’t but asked why? Said liver and kidney panels were really in bad ranges, then told him I’d been on the nsaids, that was it. Stopped using them, didn’t drink for a long while, things returned to normal. Lesson learned, not all medicine/doctors are looking out for you...

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Watch the side effects (negative) with prolonged nsaid use. After using Rx muscle relaxers and some alleve like Rx’s, for a year, docs never checked blood. Changed insurance carriers and hence new doctor, he asked me if I drank heavily? Didn’t but asked why? Said liver and kidney panels were really in bad ranges, then told him I’d been on the nsaids, that was it. Stopped using them, didn’t drink for a long while, things returned to normal. Lesson learned, not all medicine/doctors are looking out for you...

Oh for sure. I don’t use them but on rare occasions when my back is acting up. The pain is unbearable so this combo helps in those instances. Ibuprofen is an NSAID also and with those I usually need to take way too many pills to be healthy. Usually about 1000mg which equals 5 x 200mg pills. So one Aleve usually does the trick until the swelling goes down and my pain is manageable on its own.

Dan789

Dan789

Oh for sure. I don’t use them but on rare occasions when my back is acting up. The pain is unbearable so this combo helps in those instances. Ibuprofen is an NSAID also and with those I usually need to take way too many pills to be healthy. Usually about 1000mg which equals 5 x 200mg pills. So one Aleve usually does the trick until the swelling goes down and my pain is manageable on its own.
Don’t forget the new go-to, MJ caps, wife’s been using those for her continuos pain from the cornucopia of autoimmune diseases she’s dealing with. Without those she’d be using all kinds and amounts of oxy, if she could get them. Last mix 85g buds, 4oz coconut oil via our magic butter maker (after de’carbing) then syringe’d into 00 caps. Found a better syringe than the one I got from the hydro store, a kitchen flavor injector, better manufacturing, much better seal and gasket that doesn’t swell and seize with the coconut oil. Win/win.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Don’t forget the new go-to, MJ caps, wife’s been using those for her continuos pain from the cornucopia of autoimmune diseases she’s dealing with. Without those she’d be using all kinds and amounts of oxy, if she could get them. Last mix 85g buds, 4oz coconut oil via our magic butter maker (after de’carbing) then syringe’d into 00 caps. Found a better syringe than the one I got from the hydro store, a kitchen flavor injector, better manufacturing, much better seal and gasket that doesn’t swell and seize with the coconut oil. Win/win.

You’re right. I should definitely check into that. I don’t deal with pain very often so I’ve never had a need for it but it would be a great more natural solution for sure. I had won a magic butter machine a few months ago and sold it cuz I didn’t need it at the time. Kicking myself for it now, heh.

Top Bottom