Frost/cold/rain. Pull?

• Thread starter CanuckBass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I did try and cover it with a tarp the first Frost threat which never happened. It I hurt a couple colas but nothing some duct tape couldn't fix. I'm reluctant to try it again. Its raining out there now. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny. Then wed night -1. The rest of the week is hi of 9 lows of4

Cover it with newspapers or a thin plastic (dry cleaner bag) bag to keep frost at bay.

C

CanuckBass

Yes eveeeveryting is Irie after tomorrow. I've decided to roll with the weather and see where it goes. The plant wants to grow more but the cold is holding it back. Yesterday we hit 12 and a few of the buds shot out a few.more fresh hairs. All the bud hairs have turned brown.and lots of milky trichs but also alot of clear ones too. The only amber ones are on the sugar leaves but not the actual buds. So I will wait at least till the weekend

Badrice

Badrice

Sounds like a good plan, keep us posted on the updates. Sound like you still have a little time to let those buds plump up. You can really tell how cold it is with how purple your flowers are getting. Looks amazing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom