Frozen Nutrient Blocks

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

Has anyone ever attempted to freeze mixed nutrient liquid? I use frozen liter bottles to cool down my system but being disabled allows that. I was thinking it would be much more efficient to freeze the nutrient liquid and just add that to the res a few times a day.

My system goes through 5 to 8 gallons a day so I would need to make a lot but it seems like a great idea in theory. My only concern is if freezing it will cause any harm to the nutrients in the liquid.

Anyone? Bueller, Bueller, Beuller.

H

heisen

What size system do you have to go through that many gallons?how many plants

S

Shawnery

8 plants, 5 gallons each with 5 gallon rez and the plants are growing like hotcakes a month and a half in.

H

heisen

You got a leak somewhere.5 to 8 gal a day on 8 plants is ALOT.l have heavy feeders and 6 plants take about a gallon a day on co2

NGA

NGA

Not really mine licking up same if not more usually add 10 gallons a day when they get really going that goes up ,I have 6

H

heisen

10 gallons a day on 6 plants.can you please post a pic of these.plants?

NGA

NGA

IMG 1029

H

heisen

10 gallons a day seems a little much.just my opinion.plants look about average size.i just cant see where your losing 10 gallons from 6 plants in 12 hours.

S

Shawnery

My roots on the biggest plants almost take up the entire 5 gallon bucket already and I got 2 months to go.

No leak just really hungry girls in a close to perfect enviroment.

S

Shawnery

Today I refilled after 2 days and it took 9 gallons. That's after shocking the shit out them during lollipoping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom