Fruit Punch Auto, First Time

• Thread starter Madvillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madvillian

Madvillian

Well I bought a pack of 3 heavyweight fruit punch awhile back, one never popped. The other two are doing okay I think. First time with autos, naturally I was curious to see what the hype was about. Anyway, take a gander and let me know what yas think.
400watt mh/hps
FFOF, FFHF, personal garden soil to add a touch of my area, and %40 perlite,
1x 5 gal bucket (drilled)
1x 3 gal bucket (also drilled)
Steady ph, temps... but low RH, no biggy

Fruit punch auto first time
Fruit punch auto first time 2
Fruit punch auto first time 3
Fruit punch auto first time 4
Fruit punch auto first time 5
str8smokn

str8smokn

If you keep feeding them veg food mixed with bloom they will continue to grow in height as well as bud production.
That way it doesn't stay at 1' ,1.5' tall.
It should finish out at 3' in height when doing it this way.
STR8

Madvillian

Madvillian

That's what Im doing, just taking it realll easy since they're autos and there isn't too much room for error, especially at this point :) it was a shot in the dark though really thanks for the verification brotha

str8smokn

str8smokn

I haven't ran any Autos in a bit , but need to get back to em..
STR8

Madvillian

Madvillian

2 days later, the one is REALLY shooting up. Way more than I expected, she's already about doubled in size and is still pushing,
-now we're getting somewhere

IMG 1092
IMG 1095
IMG 1096
Madvillian

Madvillian

Okay. I was taking a gander and thought the outline looked like a Christmas tree...and also that horticulture is a beautiful thing

IMG 1109
Madvillian

Madvillian

Autos are going under a 300w ledgle LED, they get to hog it all them selves so I have room to Scrog the non-autos

H

heisen

I have read some of that and always hold myself back from saying anything.Half of it is made up BS.Not to feed an auto for 3 weeks is dumb.thats almost a 3rd of its life cycle.And not to give much light.All that is retarded.
I give my babies all the light and food they want or need.I promise you head to head with that guy ill grow triple the size and produce triple the weight on any lanky,spindly sickly plant he produces.
here are some examples,
febuary 9 2017
400 PPM of nutes,roughly almost half strength of reccomended dosage per GH.plants are roughly a week old.750 watts OF HID 20 inches overhead.
20170209 225816

11 days later up to around 550PPM half of recommended dosage.autos are loving life.1000W HPS 24 inches overhead.
this is roughly 3 weeks in.If i was feeding them tiny amounts as that guy suggested i would have 4 inch plants and half ass stunted for the rest of the grow.
20170220 210842

13 days after that roughly 30 days from the time they sprouted 6 plants filling up a 4x5 screen under 1000W HPS.now they spend the rest of there life cycle approx 45 days building flowers and getting fat.thats how you get the most out of an autoflower.Not starving them to death for nutes and light.
20170303 231106

Madvillian

Madvillian

You my friend are the true auto Scrog master. I only take bits and pieces from those threads, I've been feeding it but slowly.. do you think it's too late to top the one not in flower? I really want to but can't decide to send it or not lol

H

heisen

You my friend are the true auto Scrog master. I only take bits and pieces from those threads, I've been feeding it but slowly.. do you think it's too late to top the one not in flower? I really want to but can't decide to send it or not lol
I wouldnt.I would keep with what your doing untill you become more familiar with where to top and why your doing it

Madvillian

Madvillian

I wouldnt.I would keep with what your doing untill you become more familiar with where to top and why your doing it
Works for me, next time I'll pinch at the 4th node like I'd normally do with photos. Thank you again for the input brotha

Top Bottom