Fruit Punch Auto, First Time

• Thread starter Madvillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I have read some of that and always hold myself back from saying anything.Half of it is made up BS.Not to feed an auto for 3 weeks is dumb.thats almost a 3rd of its life cycle.And not to give much light.All that is retarded.
I give my babies all the light and food they want or need.I promise you head to head with that guy ill grow triple the size and produce triple the weight on any lanky,spindly sickly plant he produces.
here are some examples,
febuary 9 2017
400 PPM of nutes,roughly almost half strength of reccomended dosage per GH.plants are roughly a week old.750 watts OF HID 20 inches overhead.
View attachment 702731

11 days later up to around 550PPM half of recommended dosage.autos are loving life.1000W HPS 24 inches overhead.
this is roughly 3 weeks in.If i was feeding them tiny amounts as that guy suggested i would have 4 inch plants and half ass stunted for the rest of the grow.
View attachment 702732
13 days after that roughly 30 days from the time they sprouted 6 plants filling up a 4x5 screen under 1000W HPS.now they spend the rest of there life cycle approx 45 days building flowers and getting fat.thats how you get the most out of an autoflower.Not starving them to death for nutes and light.
View attachment 702733

This is talking about SOIL , not Hydro so read a little better. If in SOIL there should be enough nutes in it to hold the plant for 3 weeks.
So once again let's see some SOIL grows that you've done that you feed like this and that doesn't get burned.
Next , we say give them all the light they can take if you can .
STR8

H

heisen

I read it all and assuming your soil is from a ditch or bagged store bought i dont believe the author described his soil as being hot.He just said dont feed em nothing for 3 weeks.
Medium dont matter.Seedlings can handle nutrients and light and this is the biggest BS i read on these forums from people who relay second hand info.Heisenbubble dont talk from hear say i talk from what i have personally observed through a little trial and a shit load of errors.
heres your pics.
First is 12 seeds all started in peat pellets.I put 6 in hydro 2 in dirt pots.Both of these sets of plants are fed the exact same nutrients.1/4 strength grow,floralicious full,calmag,and rapid start.the soil is roots organic already PH tested locally.I do not and refuse to just start throwing crap in my soil without numbers.Why would anyone ever add lime to soil with an already high PH.LIME DOES NOT NEUTRALIZE soil it raises it.
Anyway here are the 2 in dirt all under a 8 bulb 56Wx8 T5HO
5/18/2017
20170518 232651

Now here they are 10 minutes ago 5/22/2017
Its obvious DWC is going to beat out the soil but i could and have added more nutes to the soil in dirt up to half strength on 1 week old plants as long as you are giving them the light to metabolize the nutes.Low light high nutes is a recipe for disaster.
I dont wanna push these plants because i need them to go outside in a couple weeks and dont want them to outgrow the air pots.I am giving them nutes straight from that white pipe that is down in that tote.
20170522 224545

I have been growing since i was 8 years old and im 42 brother.
as you can see DWC crushes soil IMO especially in early growth but heres more pics for your enjoyment.I have grown plenty in soil and always feed my babies as soon as they crack the shells off the beans and HAVE never cooked a plant.
all these were in FOX FARM ocean forest and organically fed the BIOBIZZ line and never burnt nothing

pulled these off 2 autos grown in soil.almost a pound.theres 3 rows in there.All fed from DAY 1
20161102 031115

20161102 0111401

20161102 030625

Like i said that dude aint telling me nothing.If i would have read his how to before i started growing it would have set me back 20 years.
Its recess brother schools out.

20170115 193150

Madvillian

Madvillian

I read it all and assuming your soil is from a ditch or bagged store bought i dont believe the author described his soil as being hot.He just said dont feed em nothing for 3 weeks.
Medium dont matter.Seedlings can handle nutrients and light and this is the biggest BS i read on these forums from people who relay second hand info.Heisenbubble dont talk from hear say i talk from what i have personally observed through a little trial and a shit load of errors.
heres your pics.
First is 12 seeds all started in peat pellets.I put 6 in hydro 2 in dirt pots.Both of these sets of plants are fed the exact same nutrients.1/4 strength grow,floralicious full,calmag,and rapid start.the soil is roots organic already PH tested locally.I do not and refuse to just start throwing crap in my soil without numbers.Why would anyone ever add lime to soil with an already high PH.LIME DOES NOT NEUTRALIZE soil it raises it.
5/18/2017
View attachment 702976

Its obvious DWC is going to beat out the soil but i could and have added more nutes to the soil in dirt up to half strength on 1 week old plants as long as you are giving them the light to metabolize the nutes.Low light high nutes is a recipe for disaster.
I dont wanna push these plants because i need them to go outside in a couple weeks and dont want them to outgrow the air pots.I am giving them nutes straight from that white pipe that is down in that tote.
View attachment 702977
as you can see DWC crushes soil IMO especially in early growth but heres more pics for your enjoyment.I have grown plenty in soil and always feed my babies as soon as they crack the shells off the beans and HAVE never cooked a plant.
all these were in FOX FARM ocean forest and organically fed the BIOBIZZ line and never burnt nothing
View attachment 702978
View attachment 702979
View attachment 702980

View attachment 702981
pulled these off 2 autos grown in soil.almost a pound.theres 3 rows in there.All fed from DAY 1
View attachment 702982

View attachment 702983

View attachment 702984
Like i said that dude aint telling me nothing.If i would have read his how to before i started growing it would have set me back 20 years.

View attachment 702985

Madvillian

Madvillian

Looks like next time I run autos I'm going to get a little wild with it, thanks for the verification. Hopefully the strains I run next enjoy being played with

H

heisen

yeah man there are no set rules in stone.I believe you feed your plants and they will tell you when to back off.We cant just assume not to feed seedlings because it worked for someone else.Maybe he was using a 9 volt battery and a dash light for the first week who knows.I know i push my girls to the limits.We all want to get the most out of our grows without going overboard.A good grower knows when to give and get.
We are growing weeds and weeds are robust tolerable plants.they can handle alot more more than people give them credit for.When you can keep a plant at the edge of its limits than you have accomplished the art of growing.Anyone can grow these plants but the only way to get potent,flavorful dankness is to keep them on the edge of everything they can take.

Madvillian

Madvillian

Not too much going on, auto A is just starting to bulk up a bit. AutoB just "entered flower" a few days ago so that's a plus, also I think they like the LED

IMG 1151
IMG 1168
IMG 1169
Madvillian

Madvillian

Just a quick update, nothing dramatic to update...Just flowering lol

Madvillian

Madvillian

Tossed in an 800w LED, using the 300 for seedlings and clones now

IMG 1252
IMG 1255
IMG 1258
Madvillian

Madvillian

They're really just kinda getting chunky at this point. Slowly but surely haha

IMG 1316
IMG 1318
IMG 1319
IMG 1320
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

heres your pics.
5/18/2017
View attachment 702976

View attachment 702977
View attachment 702978
View attachment 702979
View attachment 702980

View attachment 702981
View attachment 702982

View attachment 702983

View attachment 702984

View attachment 702985

Wow absolutely Delish looking autos u say huh?

Madvillian

Madvillian

Did a bit of defoliation yesterday, much needed I believe. But I'll take more pictures tomorrow when I water again

Madvillian

Madvillian

Resin production is now increasing and getting quite funky for an auto

IMG 1353
IMG 1355
IMG 1358
Madvillian

Madvillian

Do you defoliate a Auto I thought you are not supost to with autos as it will shock them?
I hear a lot from both sides about defoliating and or topping autos, personally I still defoliate lightly. Never anything too drastic as they are more seseptible to shock but yeah

Madvillian

Madvillian

What's up guys, I just got some biobizz nutes for the future here and I know some of you use it throughout, any tips on dosage in soil? I wrote out a schedule but like to experiment

IMG 1434
IMG 1435
IMG 1436
IMG 1438
IMG 1419
Top Bottom