Fruity Pebble OG ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for sharing your experience SMF. I cant wait to see you rock these out. You got skills bro, I'm stoked you chose FPOG. You're gonna love what you find!
Hey humboldt, thanks for the the drop in and the props brotha. Helps me keep the stoke. I'm sure these are gonna be some bad bitches :). I'll make sure to do them justice.

Right on SMF! Congrats on the score. looking forward to seeing what your skills do with the lovely girls.
Thanks lead! Hope you stay around for when the show pops off and get worth while. Seems like all the bad ass mofoz have droppes in to keep this party going. I'm watching your thread eight now as well so good luck with that one homie

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Little update....

So just as I figured, woke up this morning and all the little guys popped outta the soil and look to be going great. Hope this grow stays as easy and the start has been so far. If it does ill Def murder this grow silly. I'll make sure to take a few pics in like a week when there are little babies to look at instead of these lil seedlings. Thanks all for the kind words and keeping this thing rocking....cheers ~SMF~

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very excited for you SMF, had thoughts of these myself but they slipped thru my fingers. I hope all 8 are keepers or good males, I'm sure your green hands will bring their best out. Hope everything is amazing with you and yours, take care amigo

mal

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Little update....

So just as I figured, woke up this morning and all the little guys popped outta the soil and look to be going great. Hope this grow stays as easy and the start has been so far. If it does ill Def murder this grow silly. I'll make sure to take a few pics in like a week when there are little babies to look at instead of these lil seedlings. Thanks all for the kind words and keeping this thing rocking....cheers ~SMF~

Hey Skunk! From what I have been experiencing with these FPOG's so far... You gonna murda this grow homie!! "It's like taking candy from a baby" It's already written you just have to read it!! Keep killing it homie...

S

Schwoop

All eyes on you bro! Cant wait to see the end result! SMF FTW!

Worthless
lol!

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
A little update.....

It's early on so I figure pics are just silly at this point still. Man these babies are fast. As I said last time almost all of the 8 cracked shells and started poking out small tails. I placed them all into foxfarm ocean forest soil. I didn't add extra perlite yet as I dont do that till they go into Atleast a one gallon bucket. I did flush the soil a bit before placing the seedlings in there as I got a run off of 1100-1200 ppm from the ocean forest straight out of the bags. Way to high for seeds. Flushed it down to around 400 ppm.

Placed all 8 seedlings in soil 16 oz cups yesterday around mid day. This morning there was 2 that had already popped up and shed the shells. Now this afternoon there are 5 total that have popped up and shed shells off. The other three are peeking thru and without a doubt will be up and shed shells by tonight or early tomorrow morning. These babies are so fast you can almost sit there and watch them grow lol.

Placed the cups under t5 lights about 12-16 inches from the top of the cups. I'm trying to keep the seedlings a little on the more stout side so I can top and lst to bush them out better when the time comes.

Anywhoooo....nothing else going on, just wanted to share with all you because I'm so pumped about this grow Hahaha. Hope everyone is having a great day. ~SMF~

Don't be afraid to put them right up close to the t5's I try for an inch or 2 to keep them nice and compact. At 12-16 inches above your plants you will get to much elongnation. Think how close can I get this lamp with out the plant growing into the bulb today! A fan blowing on them also helps to keep them stout. Here's a piture of how close I try and keep them, ( I lifted the 8 lamp t5 an inch or so to get a pic.)

Seedlings

Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Very excited for you SMF, had thoughts of these myself but they slipped thru my fingers. I hope all 8 are keepers or good males, I'm sure your green hands will bring their best out. Hope everything is amazing with you and yours, take care amigo

mal

all good mal, they went past me the first time but thanks to a non payer and them getting relisted i was able to snag a pack up. best relist iv got yet. im sure all 8 will be real uniform just like everyone else that has ran these. still shocks me how similar they are from the pics iv seen. thanks for swinging thru and showing love homie. hope all is well :)

Hey Skunk! From what I have been experiencing with these FPOG's so far... You gonna murda this grow homie!! "It's like taking candy from a baby" It's already written you just have to read it!! Keep killing it homie...

lol....taking candy from a baby eh>? thats what im all about. well if the books been wrote then i am going to read it a few times, make sure i get it done right. cant wait to see your babies in full swing.

All eyes on you bro! Cant wait to see the end result! SMF FTW!

lol!

alright alright i see how it is lol. just because i wanna make this a thread ill throw up some boring pics playa. hahaha. just seedlings but i dont want people to think im BSing :)

Don't be afraid to put them right up close to the t5's I try for an inch or 2 to keep them nice and compact. At 12-16 inches above your plants you will get to much elongnation. Think how close can I get this lamp with out the plant growing into the bulb today! A fan blowing on them also helps to keep them stout. Here's a piture of how close I try and keep them, ( I lifted the 8 lamp t5 an inch or so to get a pic.)

View attachment 202122

Peace

yeah i have seedlings usually pretty close like you say. i back them off for a day from time to time so they dont burn or get to dried out. 16 inch distance is my max from the T5 bulbs. i dont really ever get closer then 6 inches though. i think they are staying pretty stout so far for seedlings. thanks for the input though man. can always use a helpful note from time to time :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok, well the farm is being special today and wont let me upload pics at the moment. i have trouble doing it from time to time. then ill come on later and have no problems. ill try again later on and see if it will let me ~SMF~

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice score SMF! I've got some FPOG babies going too. You won't be disappointed, I've smoked it and it's fire.

I can't wait to see you slay it man.

I'll be posted up.

D

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice score SMF! I've got some FPOG babies going too. You won't be disappointed, I've smoked it and it's fire.

I can't wait to see you slay it man.

I'll be posted up.

D
im glad to hear you think its fire. i know you have a pretty high bar for what you think is really good smoke. thanks for sticking around for the show homie

Sweet Im subbed I can't wait to see what you do with this SMF.

whats up QB! thanks for rolling thru. im slow at the start but it will get good once we really have lift off.
Rsz dscn2498

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Looking good homie! The pics speaks a 1000 words, gotta have them. It just woke up the thread 100x's. They look like they are gonna love their home. Neat & Clean environment! Keep killing it...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good homie! The pics speaks a 1000 words, gotta have them. It just woke up the thread 100x's. They look like they are gonna love their home. Neat & Clean environment! Keep killing it...

thanks mang! i dont grow on carpet, i just have to pull them out of the light and into a room that was dark so i could get a pic. the lady has my good camera and all i had laying around was my shitter. not much to look at but its early and people demanded pics lol. i like to please the crowd :)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Aaaaaaaand we're off! Lookin good SMF! They should take off for ya bro, very vigorous growing strain. Best of luck bro. Peace man! Motiv

S

shavits

Great start there SMF! Ive seen all your grows in Raskals old thread and they are str8t dank so I know you will kill it with these! Knock em out of the park bro! Peace!

A

Alien

Supporter
Off to a great start, SMF. Stoked as hell that you're running these beans...know you will do them their due justice and knock shit out of the park as always.

Cheers bro,
A

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Aaaaaaaand we're off! Lookin good SMF! They should take off for ya bro, very vigorous growing strain. Best of luck bro. Peace man! Motiv
Lol, like a horse race bro. I know these are gonna take flight... Just set on cruise control and we are cruising. Thanks for the love homeslice

Great start there SMF! Ive seen all your grows in Raskals old thread and they are str8t dank so I know you will kill it with these! Knock em out of the park bro! Peace!
Right on shavits, you are to kind my friend. Thanks for rolling thru and checking out this slow beginning thread lol. It will pick up I promise. Stay tuned brotha
Off to a great start, SMF. Stoked as hell that you're running these beans...know you will do them their due justice and knock shit out of the park as always.

Cheers bro,
A

What up brotha alien. Once again thanks for making these. Got a few other goodies of your im dying to pop off. Looks like its gonna be the summer of alien genetics and super dank. I'll do these right and make you proud :)
SMF i love the addition of the Parmesan Cheese you sprinkled around the emerging sprouts in the red beer cups

a nice touch..its all the dif
Lol....I am in America, you know how them American roll. Put cheese on everythaaang. No, its organic insect dust. Stop soil nats and other pests and stuff from getting into the soil. Looks kinda messy but its all about the medicine in the end right.... Thanks for coming by mang, anyways good to have ya

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

glad to see those little tramps waking up for work on time. time for them to make it happen. good luck on this run SMF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom