Fruity Pebbles Og / Med-man Bed Grow

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I can build a logic to the extended darkness at initiation, but i can't find any real science to back it and it's pretty rudimentary. If it was real, it would be known and they'd be shading crops in Afghanistan every season.

The ice thing is proven false to be beneficial imo just by existing science. Coloring a plant by causing a temperature related lockout would be damaging the plant and sacrificing quality for color, if it affected color at all. Lockout, ph, and root temperature are not a part of purpling. It is an air based reaction from the temperature of the air based on genetics. Point an ac at one plant during dark in a hot room and it will purple while the others don't, given the genetics don't purple at such a high temperature they all purple. I'm talking exact same plant. I have physically tested this and if you were icing enough to cause lockout, it fucks your plant and you'd know you goofed up.

Would you explain your take at all @Smegal? Not being judgmental personally, i'll listen to anything.
no the darkness thing is not what i was asking for him to explain it was the ice in roots thing
Mr bee can you please take your bad attitude some where else!
listen smegal i actually respect the fact your defending medman but its misplaced.this guys throwing misinformation on this very thread.
he didn't originally make fpog.that is FACT not just my opinion and if you dont beleive me go ask logic himself as i beleove he was heavily involved with alien and the fpog blow up seed drop.
my opinion is he spreads nonsense all over this forum which newbies who know no better people take him at theyr word coz he,s a "breeder". if i see bullshit I'm gonna call it as should everyone coz if someone lies\talks shit on here and no one challenges it then people not in the know would take it as true and act on it in theyr grow.thats just my opinion.
i didn't come on this thread to cause trouble i just wanted to see med and fpog which do look good,but then i saw his claim he made it so i challenged it coz its not true.which it isn't,FACT.the fact he claimed that just makes him look like he,s trying to con people into buying em from him as the "original breeder".its bullshit and if your gonna still defend it coz your running his beans your crazy as he is.

Smegal

Smegal

True we never really know where a strain orginates. I watched a video about genetics and saw that many of the new strains were not what they were claimed to be. And if you order seeds you don't know that you got what you ordered.

Smegal

Smegal

I didn't know about eagal 20 so I looked it up. Wow they use that crap? Makes me glad I grow my own. But crap like that is in the future for commercial cultivators. Makes me think "I am legend " with will smith.

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I think 2 guys just accidentally used the same name.there is full threads here on fpog (alien's version) dating back to 2012-13,BUT.... hempdepot had seeds called fruity pebbles back then too......BUT....they also claimed to have alien technology seeds for sale too.lol.
I'd like to see said email from alien,and what medmans lineage was,considering everything involved in the Alien version is of California roots

Smegal

Smegal

Yea, I don't have the true fpog. I have fruitypebbles og xxl auto. I can't afford the real ones. But I'll do what I can with what I got.

Smegal

Smegal

Wait..... $10k for a pack of FPOG? From what breeder? What am I missing here?
I'm not sure but read that original fruity pebbles was a clone only deal and there isn't anymore to be had. And those went for huge money.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

I'm not sure but read that original fruity pebbles was a clone only deal and there isn't anymore to be had. And those went for huge money.
Well I'll just work with what Jaws made.... ‍♂️
20181107 213332

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Shouldn’t that be labeled FPOG BX1?
If it was outcrossed and then those progeny were crossed BACK to same plant or plant from same original batch of seeds, it would be a bx,such as FPOG F1 X (FPOG F1 X SOUR LARRY)
INCROSS isnt outcrossed at all, its the progeny of your initial cross crossed back to parent from 1st cross,or seed from same stock as first cross ie;aunt uncle such as FPOG F1 X FPOG F2

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it was outcrossed and then those progeny were crossed BACK to same plant or plant from same original batch of seeds, it would be a bx,such as FPOG F1 X (FPOG F1 X SOUR LARRY)
INCROSS isnt outcrossed at all, its the progeny of your initial cross crossed back to parent from 1st cross,or seed from same stock as first cross ie;aunt uncle such as FPOG F1 X FPOG F2

Ahh you’re right. Had a brain fart. My bad.

I still want those beans. Haha.

Top Bottom