Fruity Pebbles OG

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

i had to chime in and say that hellmutt was spot on for this report. I had the priviledge of sampling some FP OG. The fruity flavor is right out front. But, one thing i noticed right off, is not only do you get the tangy sweetness of fruity pebbles, but thats followed by the creamy, malty sweetness of 'left-over cereal milk'.

And thats not even my favorite part of it. On the backend and the exhale you get that earthy, kushy undertone that compliments the fruit and tang flavs that come before. This is a lip smacker for sure.

Very well put HDR
I have also had the honor of trying this delicious medicine.
Fruity pebbles was one of my favorite cereals going up. Man oh man... Tastes just like it! The left over milk is my favorite part!
After I tried it, I was good for over an hour! It got my head right!
Love that medicine!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done Men/Alien

Great smoke report HeLLMuTT and even better job of breeding/growing this tasty treat by our friendly Alien. Amazing the skills and manipulation of such, take care

mal

619ster

619ster

Got some for me mayn? :)

I'd be a blessed man if a snapper bowl just magically landed in my bowl right now :bong2:

S

shavits

Damn that fruity pebble OG looks amazing word up on the smoke report hullmett!! Fire!!!

squiggly

squiggly

Can't wait to smoke this, tingles my spine thinking about it :)

B

budheavy420

You know its a good report when you make someones mouth water, lol.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Awesome report, drooling over here, glad I got a pack on the way!

Reactions: mal
dirk d

dirk d

excellent smoke report Hellmutt. one of the best ive read. looks like i better start saving up going to add another strain to the collection.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

must have all the Fruity Pebbles! This shit would for sure make me go yabba dabba dooooo! Killin it Hellmutt.

B

Burned Haze

I wonder how many seeds is needed to find the pheno that is like what ten report is. If I can get it from a pack I would buy!

Illmind

Illmind

They were and now theyre not. Sic smoke report and nice cured organic nugs they look like.. Gotta love em

619ster

619ster

I was heartbroken when I seen the $1000 price tag on these!! I was loving the FPOG since Alien was still calling it Blue Ribbon OG. Heck that was before he ever even said he would be releasing his gear. Oh the things we want and can't get :(

facestabber

facestabber

I was heartbroken when I seen the $1000 price tag on these!! I was loving the FPOG since Alien was still calling it Blue Ribbon OG. Heck that was before he ever even said he would be releasing his gear. Oh the things we want and can't get :(

Agreed. I'm a big fan of Alien stuff (see my avatar) and would like nothing more than access to FPOG
Smoke report is convincing, HellMutt is an excellent salesman to say the least.

So what's up Alien, will supply soon meet demand?

In the meantime I'll be playing with my new inhouse experimental alien cross......Cherry Pie Female x Tahoe Alien Male

619ster

619ster

Agreed. I'm a big fan of Alien stuff (see my avatar) and would like nothing more than access to FPOG
Smoke report is convincing, HellMutt is an excellent salesman to say the least.

So what's up Alien, will supply soon meet demand?

In the meantime I'll be playing with my new inhouse experimental alien cross......Cherry Pie Female x Tahoe Alien Male
Hell yes, that's wassup!!! Sounds like a good cross. I'm sure Alien wouldn't just drop the Pebbles like that after already charging a G per pack only to turn around and sell for normal price. Wouldn't be right to those who spent that G. But I will say this, Alien Rock Candy is just as epic, if not better IMHO. Especially my keeper pheno! So I'm happy with my ARC, even though I still want them Fruity Pebbles!!!

Aligee

Aligee

very accurate smoke report, im enjoying this herb more n more, def a keeper, impressive as all Alien gear has been fire that ive sampled!!!

dirk d

dirk d

Got to say i took 3 hits of the Kraken and i'm ripped lol trying to figure out how to hide my eyes during dinner lol thanks Alien...I'm going to blame you when everyone asks what the f*** lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom