Fruity Pebbles OG

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

I let my first run of FPOG dry way the fuck out, and the plant was just totally mistreated and barely ever fed. I was literally just sexing the plants and I let the most vigorous clone stay in the tent to flower and did almost nothing to it.

It smelled crazy through flower but the mistreatment took a toll on the terpenes, the smell was gone by the time I chopped.

Even with all that it still got me obnoxiously high. Like neglect all of my responsibilities high.

Still kept a strong licorice taste.

The next runs were much more favorable as you might expect, and the high was more potent when grown properly (duh), but I'll never be as surprised to smoke something as I was that batch when it came out of the jar.

I had been treating it like schwag honestly (sorry Alien!), and it still just blew me away.

The remaining 6 beans I have are staying with me until I put roots down somewhere. Prized possession.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I let my first run of FPOG dry way the fuck out, and the plant was just totally mistreated and barely ever fed. I was literally just sexing the plants and I let the most vigorous clone stay in the tent to flower and did almost nothing to it.

It smelled crazy through flower but the mistreatment took a toll on the terpenes, the smell was gone by the time I chopped.

Even with all that it still got me obnoxiously high. Like neglect all of my responsibilities high.

Still kept a strong licorice taste.

The next runs were much more favorable as you might expect, and the high was more potent when grown properly (duh), but I'll never be as surprised to smoke something as I was that batch when it came out of the jar.

I had been treating it like schwag honestly (sorry Alien!), and it still just blew me away.

The remaining 6 beans I have are staying with me until I put roots down somewhere. Prized possession.

So jealous, I didn't have the resources to get my hands on that type of quality....

facestabber

facestabber

Seems this really may have been a one shot opportunity to purchase this cross. FPOG..........................doomed to irrelevancy due to obscurity.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Agreed... she is my holy grail....
if i only had a card in Cali and some time to road trip......
maybe by summer if im lucky.
A prime cut would be nice, but beans would be the dog's nuts.

rvd

rvd

I have f2,s falling out my ass.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wow very cool i would love to check the fpog as well as the ewoks man shit all does look crazy dope. We had something comeing thru that tasted just like fruity pebbles cereal and was some real deal kill shyt put u dooooown man had no idea fpog was even available in seed form when it was available. Well thats what ya get for sleepin on shit! Damn

mr roboto

mr roboto

since this cut is basically impossible to find does anyone know of a strain that comes close to flavor that is more readily available to the public?

Getgreen343

Getgreen343

this is like the 4th different review of fpog and every report makes me want it more hopefully I've been a good boy and Santa gifts me lol

Camdawg

Camdawg

What ever happened to hell mutt? I know it's a tangent but I took a hiatus for about two years and noticed most of the old top posters had been replaced. ....sorry

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
What ever happened to hell mutt? I know it's a tangent but I took a hiatus for about two years and noticed most of the old top posters had been replaced. ....sorry

Got stuck in the bathroom....

That's disappointing. Unfortunately, there's a lot of bull shit that goes on in the seed game. Who knows what the truth is.

Sadly, that stack of bull is high as a mountain. Lots of mountains to.

ohboy.gif

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just smoked some fruity pebbles and made a tincture. Very very tasty, what is the lineage of this cross, GDP x OG? So fruity and cereally, its crazy..
that cross ^^^^ is God's Gift i think and I have only found one fruity pebble milk pheno ever out of everything and it was tasty but a lil lacking on the potency.....for what it's worth the fruity phenos of anything for me seem to fall short on potency. Of all the fruity profiles I've become familiar with the sours are potent lemmon pepper is the most potent but not my cup of tea for flavor.

O

OldLuck

Just smoked some fruity pebbles and made a tincture. Very very tasty, what is the lineage of this cross, GDP x OG? So fruity and cereally, its crazy..

Alien Genetics Fruity Pebbles OG (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush).

Latest posts

Top Bottom