Fruity Tasty Strains!

• Thread starter Ogfresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ogfresh

Ogfresh

What's the BEST fruity/candy tasting strain?
Im Looking for something really pleasing in the flavor department!
I once had some KC melon that taste like a bowl of fruit on the exhale!

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

there is alot of strains that have certain phenos that best describe what your looking for my top three fav's off the top of my head are fruitypebbleOG, PurpleCream and WhiteRhino...the WR had a fruity baby poop scent if you can imagine the smell its intense and so damn bomb at the same time i have yet to ever smoke that WR pheno grown out to perfection

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I love fruit tasting herb!

1999: B.C.: "The Fruit" This was amazing! It had so many deep fruit flavors that the strain really fit the description. Amazing!

2000-2001: Vancouver, Seattle: "Blueberry" This was the real deal and tasted like a bowl of fresh blueberries all the way through the joint! Simply some of the best herb I have ever smoked. It has never reappeared in my experience, its long long gone. I even spoke with D.J. short the other week at Hempcon and I can say with 100 percent certainty that he does not have it anymore .

2004: Vancouver: "Afghani Bluerider": Holy shit, this tasted like candy and artificial melon flavors! This could have been a super big hit here in the states, I'm surprised it never made its way here.

2006-today: Amsterdam, California, Montana: NYC Diesel: The true ruby red grapefruit version. God I love this strain and if I ever start to run with her I very well may never let her go. She won some cannabis cups and it was well deserved. I haven't seen her in a few years but I am sure she is easily available and have seen some spot on versions from Soma seeds NYC

2010; Montana: "Vicsfruit": A brilliant cross of "lemon" and and an og this strain epitomizes a "fruity strain". Depending upon your tastebuds either cherry, lemon, grapefruit or notes of all three. This is a heavily guarded strain in MT, but I am sure is getting out there more.

2011-Today Northern California:

Grapefruit: Extremely similar to NYCD and even may be one from seed but instead of the ruby red it has much more fresh grapefruit notes.

Blueberry Diesel: Awesome! Tastes like blueberry candy, and while its not nearly as good as the aforementioned blues, it is still phenomenal. my wifey's fav.

Green Crack: Tastes like melons, mangos when done properly. It smells much better than it tastes but its good nevertheless.

Jillybean: Another wonderful fruit strain, hard to pinpoint the exact flavor but fruity and luscious no doubt.

Spacequeen: Tastes again fruity, a little more mangos and something pineapple maybe.

I love fruity strains!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I love fruit tasting herb!

1999: B.C.: "The Fruit" This was amazing! It had so many deep fruit flavors that the strain really fit the description. Amazing!

2000-2001: Vancouver, Seattle: "Blueberry" This was the real deal and tasted like a bowl of fresh blueberries all the way through the joint! Simply some of the best herb I have ever smoked. It has never reappeared in my experience, its long long gone. I even spoke with D.J. short the other week at Hempcon and I can say with 100 percent certainty that he does not have it anymore .

2004: Vancouver: "Afghani Bluerider": Holy shit, this tasted like candy and artificial melon flavors! This could have been a super big hit here in the states, I'm surprised it never made its way here.

2006-today: Amsterdam, California, Montana: NYC Diesel: The true ruby red grapefruit version. God I love this strain and if I ever start to run with her I very well may never let her go. She won some cannabis cups and it was well deserved. I haven't seen her in a few years but I am sure she is easily available and have seen some spot on versions from Soma seeds NYC

2010; Montana: "Vicsfruit": A brilliant cross of "lemon" and and an og this strain epitomizes a "fruity strain". Depending upon your tastebuds either cherry, lemon, grapefruit or notes of all three. This is a heavily guarded strain in MT, but I am sure is getting out there more.

2011-Today Northern California:

Grapefruit: Extremely similar to NYCD and even may be one from seed but instead of the ruby red it has much more fresh grapefruit notes.

Blueberry Diesel: Awesome! Tastes like blueberry candy, and while its not nearly as good as the aforementioned blues, it is still phenomenal. my wifey's fav.

Green Crack: Tastes like melons, mangos when done properly. It smells much better than it tastes but its good nevertheless.

Jillybean: Another wonderful fruit strain, hard to pinpoint the exact flavor but fruity and luscious no doubt.

Spacequeen: Tastes again fruity, a little more mangos and something pineapple maybe.

I love fruity strains!
seems dj short should have beans that spawned that nice blueberry from the late 90's early 00's...I remember her well!
With all the blueberry seeds started I'm surprised we don't see more blueberry tasting blueberry around.

frebo

frebo

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/members/sanvanalona.6153/

I was there too and DJ told me it was the original BLUEBERRY. He
had a poster of his BLUEBERRY and signed it with my purchase of seeds. At 4:20 he passed out joints and everyone there fired up.......wonderful smoke. Why would he be making posters of something that wasn't real?

I love those sweet fresh fruit varieties. In S. Oregon we have more than a few of these. A couple of my favorites are:
2009: SHISHKABERRY

2012: HONEY BEAR

2013: BLACKCHERRY SODA

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I was there too and DJ told me it was the original BLUEBERRY. He View attachment 375084 had a poster of his BLUEBERRY and signed it with my purchase of seeds. At 4:20 he passed out joints and everyone there fired up.......wonderful smoke. Why would he be making posters of something that wasn't real?

I love those sweet fresh fruit varieties. In S. Oregon we have more than a few of these. A couple of my favorites are:

I was there too and DJ told me it was the original BLUEBERRY. He View attachment 375084 had a poster of his BLUEBERRY and signed it with my purchase of seeds. At 4:20 he passed out joints and everyone there fired up.......wonderful smoke. Why would he be making posters of something that wasn't real?

Yeah without starting any drama let me put down what happened:

I have always been on the hunt for this "true" blueberry that I had in the past. I have grown and seen numerous clones and seeds get grown of blueberry but nothing has came even close to the blue that I had. The dj shorts seeds as of recently have been a dark variety but lacking blueberry flavor and smell, much more closer to purple mr. nice guy if you are familiar with that strain. Anyway, during my hunting I was told and believed for a long time that the blueberry came from parent stock of dj short that was lost in a police raid. When I met him and asked him about the blueberry he told me that he knows what I am talking about, strain reference wise, but has not seen it in a number of years. He went on to say that plants are not linear, like humans, and therefore the grower could of been the reason the herb tasted like blueberry, that and he also said maybe the year. Now I know from growing for long enough that this is not the case, the strain was grown by different people in different countries and came out more or less identical, just like any clones should. Oh and he said the raid did happen up in Canada, so maybe something is true to that story after all. Anyhow, I concluded that he must not have said blueberry anymore.

Did you see the herb he had in his jars? I only saw old outdoor varieties that were unimpressive to say the least!

Again this is in no way meant to disrespect dj short, I always loved reading his writing but wow, I was not stoked on his personal herb or at least what was at the show.

frebo

frebo

Yeah without starting any drama let me put down what happened:

I have always been on the hunt for this "true" blueberry that I had in the past. I have grown and seen numerous clones and seeds get grown of blueberry but nothing has came even close to the blue that I had. The dj shorts seeds as of recently have been a dark variety but lacking blueberry flavor and smell, much more closer to purple mr. nice guy if you are familiar with that strain. Anyway, during my hunting I was told and believed for a long time that the blueberry came from parent stock of dj short that was lost in a police raid. When I met him and asked him about the blueberry he told me that he knows what I am talking about, strain reference wise, but has not seen it in a number of years. He went on to say that plants are not linear, like humans, and therefore the grower could of been the reason the herb tasted like blueberry, that and he also said maybe the year. Now I know from growing for long enough that this is not the case, the strain was grown by different people in different countries and came out more or less identical, just like any clones should. Oh and he said the raid did happen up in Canada, so maybe something is true to that story after all. Anyhow, I concluded that he must not have said blueberry anymore.

Did you see the herb he had in his jars? I only saw old outdoor varieties that were unimpressive to say the least!

Again this is in no way meant to disrespect dj short, I always loved reading his writing but wow, I was not stoked on his personal herb or at least what was at the show.
My daughter and I smoked or started to smoke one of the "4:20 joints" but put it down. It tasted like it had a bit of yellow leaf in it. I did save the other joint(probably never be smoked).
Yes, not very impressed with the look of his weed. Hopefully, I can grow better looking Blueberry here. He lives in northern Oregon so his growing season is a little shorter and cooler than here in S. Oregon.

frebo

frebo

Oh and if you are lucky enough to have shishkaberry thank your stars!!!! That strain needs to come back into mass production again!
I got what was supposed to be shishkaberry about 2008 or 2009 and lost it after two wonderful crops. I crossed it with Lemon Thai and now have a nice lemon tasting "shishkaberry " we named "Lemon Honey". 2010 I got shishkaberry from the same dispensary but it was not the same and very disappointing. 2013 I got Honey Bear from that dispensary and it is the same as my first Shishkaberry. So I still have Honey Bear and wish I knew more about both strains. Honey Bear tested at 21.2% thc.

darkmatter

darkmatter

Burma berry from RM was by far "best tasting" plant that I have grown, it "was" a shiskaberry cross.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well in my hunt for the darker smells of dank ive found some fruity stuff. But the most intense fruit smell came from a tahoe og I just harvested. Both females were fruity but 1 was straight tropical punch Koolaid. It was loud to. So while i wouldn't recommend cali connection that's where i found the fruitiest plants.

ghosRyder

ghosRyder

Has anybody ever grown out lemon stomper from GGG. Our heard anything about it? Sending good vibes peace out org GhosRyder

J

jamaican bud

best tasting strains ive tried are chucky's bride, and holy princess both bred by esko. i guess look for something with c99 in it, cant go wrong. they are right under rez double strawberry diesel

@Raregenetics strawberry cough is fabulous. amazing strawberry taste. in my top 5 most tasty strains for sure. its mixed with the double strawberry diesel, and if im not mistaken its in mota's lung candy

TH3WIZ4RD

TH3WIZ4RD

Blue dream and grape ape are excellent yielding hardy strains with delicious fruity flavor. They aren't the most potent strains but they taste so damn good and are so easy to grow I just have to keep them around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom