Fruity Tasty Strains!

• Thread starter Ogfresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

The SF bay area Jolly Rancher clone only. It's the stinkest grape jolly rancher candy strain, I have ever seen or smoked.
I don't know why this strain is not popular, at least not in Socal.

tempa

tempa

Ugorg (underground originals) blues if serious blueberry it is a back cross of many years of wqork with the cutting only skunk #1 pheno sheffield livers\blues

Tempa

william76

william76

Motas apollo 13 f4,2 phenos so far,a really deep grapefruity and babysick\poo with an afterhint of citrus but the 2nd was the same, but it had the strongest all encompassing smell of oranges,really strong,the last thing I expected,fuelly dank orange to the max,cant wait to go through some more,cheers mota and crew,76

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I read most of the posts, not sure if I saw this one. But a few months ago I picked up some clone only xj-13 stain from orange county (Santa Ana) California. I only grew it out once so far , have mother/clones.

I may have not grown it as well as I could have. It was the lowest yielding of 13 different strains, but it had SUPER INTENSE FLAVOR! I mean lots of terps. The high is very uplifting. Euphoric for sure.

The flavor started off, before the cure, as tangerine mixed with wasp spray. I almost didn't keep her. but after a cure, she tastes very strongly of citronella candles and tangerine.

So now, I will likely grow her out again and very likely use her for breeding in some intense flavor.! I got 2 keepers out of all 13 local clones. The other is a non thin-mint version of gsc. I lost that mother, so trying to re veg her :) That gsc reminded me of lavender, weird, I know. But super dank.

On my phone, so sorry for spelling errors.

Last edited:
H

happy b

I don't think anybody has mentioned it yet which surprises me but all urkle crosses iv tried are some of the sweetest tasting weed iv had with a great dankness to them aswell.

frebo

frebo

I recently was gifted a small amount and am promised a clone of Raspberry Kush. Open a container of it and everyone close gets a strong whiff of raspberry. The smoke is fairly smooth and a great raspberry taste. I hope I get that clone.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Dude I swear this super silver purple which is somas super silver haze x kens grand daddy purple. Fruit fruit and more fruit. Unfortunately tipz hasn't released a whole bunch. I can't release it untill someone OKs it but anyone into fruity needs this strain. Respect and good vibes yall. She is also crazy frosty. First pick is around 7.5 weeks 2nd photo is at 8.5 weeks.
20150419 140214
20150420 140247

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm a dick I cull fruity strains. Just had a foo dog that smelled like a cherry slurpy growing but cured into blueberry. Had lots of friends call it the nicest blueberry they've had in a while. It ran twice second run I only kept a couple doobs.

H

happy b

I hate it wen you get a strain that smells SOOOO GOOD in flower and your like "mmmm im lookin forward to that one" only for it to dry to bland pish.

S

sirwteen

Ugorg (underground originals) blues if serious blueberry it is a back cross of many years of wqork with the cutting only skunk #1 pheno sheffield livers\blues

Tempa

Uk blues it's a trues bomb. I smoke it every day here. It taste like rotten fruit

I wish to add

Sweet pink grapefruit
Cali-o
Fraise aka erdbeer aka swiss sativa : strawberry taste.
Sweet skunk

S

sirwteen

all clone only.
But ugorg make blues in seed form
Chimera make sweet skunk s1, and release grapefruit*sweet skunk, and also cali-o *blueberry

S

sirwteen

I don't know i 've the clone only :D
but lot of people assert it's a good breeder.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom