FUCKING DRONES!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
@fishwhistle i agree, that's why we maintain the image of legality, at least in public. Regardless, the FCC don't fuck around with jammers. The only organizations allowed to use them are military, and they've got jammers that are of a ridiculous size and nature.

@Toaster79 there was a guy in Kansas or somewhere that was arrested and hit pretty heavily with fines for using a jammer on a section of freeway he commuted on. He was tired of seeing people on their cell phones, so he ran the jammer. Reports started coming in of bad service at a particular time of day in that area and the FCC sat there and pinpointed the cause to being his vehicle emitting the opposing RF signals. Had he used diligence and considered alternating patterns of use, he wouldn't have been caught.

I suppose the best plan would be as you said though, use it only when there is drone activity. Don't want to knock out your block's wifi signals or cell signals. Would be messed up for someone to die because you decided to jam frequencies in the area and they couldn't contact 911.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/...es-us-wont-allow-amazon-deliver-packages-air/

The FAA’s new rules for flying drones in the US won’t allow Amazon to deliver packages by air

The US’ Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Transportation have [URL='https://www.faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=18295']unveiled a proposal for rules governing the use of drones
in the country. The regulations aim to maintain aviation safety standards, but also make it difficult for companies hoping to use drones to courier packages.

The listed limitations include flying unmanned aircraft weighing less than 55lb only between sunrise and sunset, and keeping the drone within a pilot’s line of sight, under 500 feet altitude. Operators are also prohibited from dropping cargo from drones.

That effectively kills Amazon’s plans for revolutionizing its delivery methods. Paul Misener, Amazon vice-president of global public policy, said in a statement to the Guardian, “The FAA needs to begin and expeditiously complete the formal process to address the needs of our business, and ultimately our customers.

“We are committed to realizing our vision for Prime Air and are prepared to deploy where we have the regulatory support we need.”

While the new regulations won’t allow Amazon to deliver orders using unmanned aircraft, it could open up possibilities for drones to be used in search and rescue operations, and on construction sites and shipping docks.

The rules will require operators to be at least 17 years of age and to obtain an unmanned aircraft operator certificate.

In addition, pilots will need to pass a recurrent aeronautical knowledge test every two years and present their drones to the FAA for inspection upon request.

However, nothing is set in stone yet: the proposal will require the public to weigh in before it is implemented, and that could take up to two years. Until then, the current rules governing unmanned aircraft operation remain in place.

=================================
Copied and pasted the full article so you don't have to follow the link, and the regulations are linked in the article.[/URL]

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I want you to watch this video and to think about the fact this was shot over 2 years ago, think what they have today!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING I'M A PROFESSIONAL RUSSIAN DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This video is sooooooo fake.
What is fake about this video? Maybe you've never heard or seen FPS Russia, but there is nothing fake other then he is not from Russia that is it, This dude even had the ATF and DEA raid his home in Georgia . Please Explain whats fake, The zombie blow up b/c they rig them with Explosives and them are real rounds that hit the zombies and make them blow up. Maybe you don't think this is possible but its real and the Technology is here Bro..:)

Here is another FPS Russia Video tell me if something is Fake in it ? This Fucker is Real and the shit in the videos are real.

Toaster79

Toaster79

It's not that I think it's not possible but that they are selling special effects. Check the recoil on first shooting then check the POV video where there's no noticable recoil. The quad is set back at least a yard from a side shot but can't see those dummies change their size being smaller at the end of burst.

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy...I see people are having some problems with drones. :)

I did a quick search on this site about the issue and perused some of the postings. :)

Lots of funny stuff from shooting them down to jamming. :)

There is a technical solution for those who own a drone to fight back (I have the DJI Phantom). :D

This is not for Newbies please have considerable hacking skills and I will gladly point you in the right direction. :D

This being a Cannabis site I am not willing to post the link outright. PM me for the link to the research.:D

Goz

Goz

Hey guys don't know if you have the same problem over the pond but in the UK i know criminal gangs where using drones with heat sencors on them to detect grows then the thieving ?!?!?!'s were robbing people of there grow and equipment . Scumbags if you ask me but just a heads up incase people are doing the same in your area ...

Goz

skoolz

skoolz

A drone with paint ball gun attached - ive just found my new hobby...

Top Bottom