Fuk Darkheart Nursery

• Thread starter Mikey B420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikey B420

These scum bags infested my entire crop with root aphids. Stay clear of anythimg they sell. No wonder why they wanted to meet in a Walmart parkimg lot for pickup. #NeverAgainGettingBurnedByDHlosers

Organikz

Organikz

These scum bags infested my entire crop with root aphids. Stay clear of anythimg they sell. No wonder why they wanted to meet in a Walmart parkimg lot for pickup. #NeverAgainGettingBurnedByDHlosers
Lesson learned. Predatory mites is the best way to eradicate these. I still had some in my system from a previous application but I noticed bulb mites. Then I noticed a shit ton of h miles pop up. Then I could literally see the mites ripping larvae out of the little holes at the soil surface. When I put down compost. The predatories like decaying organic matter as well so this makes them extra aggressive against bulb mites as they are a competitor of a food source the pred mite may utilize in the absence of pestilence. Hell I've hear they feed on eachother.

If a food source of theirs begins to thrive they do as well.
14946428045051394702712-jpg.699944

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Promis!

I wouldn't worry about RA. Those are easily killed off. Id be more pissed if I got mites. You didn't quarantine the plants you brought in? Always quarantine for 2 weeks to make sure no bugs.

K

KhronicPain

DHN meeting in a wal mart parking lot? Does not sound like you were dealing with who you thought you were dealing with.

Oswaldicus

Oswaldicus

Yeah you might have got skunked by a poser. Doesn't sound like a DHN deal they sell to mad legal clubs, why would they risk their business making deals like the rest of us??? haha

Reactions: sun
sun

sun

iv'e always got my darkheart cuts out of harborside , whats being discribed doesn't sound right . all my darkhart clones were straight . its the only distributer id feel right about recomending

sun

sun

i could tell you some horror stories .
this co-op in mt.shasta city sold me a bubba kush , everything i had got wrecked by the borg . they told me every thing has spidermites this time of year . but its ok they gave me a free gram of bud to make up for it

Top Bottom