Full Foxfarm? All 12 Products For "soil Feeding Schedule?

• Thread starter tj Wise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tj Wise

tj Wise

Does anyone use all 12 foxfarm products from their "Soil Feeding Schedule" for outdoor trees? I'm using 100 gallon bags with a pretty good compost/soil.

Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom;
Flowers Kiss, Boomerang, Kangaroots, Microbe Brew, Bembe;
Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching;
Bushdoctor Sledgehammer

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I've never used fox farm but I've heard the boomerang keeps you coming back and the kangaroots literally make your roots bounce...not sure about the Bembe but I know they named cha ching after the sound a cash register makes when you waste your money on it.

tj Wise

tj Wise

Oh yes, its a plant. And eventually I'll know how to feed them naturally -- and to recognize what they need in different situations. But I have a lot to learn. Oregon laws change the strategy; with a limited number of plants -- I need to maximise the per-plant yield. Thanks!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Oh yes, its a plant. And eventually I'll know how to feed them naturally -- and to recognize what they need in different situations. But I have a lot to learn. Oregon laws change the strategy; with a limited number of plants -- I need to maximise the per-plant yield. Thanks!
I promise a strait 3part will get you better results on average. Especially for a newbie. All those boosters are hype, not saying used in the right instance that it won't boost your plant but not ever plant needs the same schedule and you're more likely to do wise then I'd you just keep out simple. Your base nutes should have everything in it to grow a nice plant. I put good old gh 3part against any fancy line of nutes.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

"General Hydroponics Flora Series QT - FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro, 32 oz each $36.41"

Hmm, this will encourage a full & rich happy microbial life in my soil?
It works great in soil. My main point is find you a good base Nute and maybe a booster/sweetener for flower. I've never grown soil but most of the best growers I see get most their nutrients from the soil and need very little when I comes to nutes. Just don't buy into the hype and really keep it simple. With all those additives, if you have a problem, you'll never get it figured out with 10 different products.

tj Wise

tj Wise

Wait, you've never grown in soil? No offense, but hands-on experience is more precious to me. I appreciate the tips, I'll check them out. I'm reading a lot this week :)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Soil don't matter. Plants use the same nutes regardless of soil or hydro. You can throw my 5 years experience out if you want. Only difference is you cant go organic in hydro. go ahead and throw all them additives at your plant not knowing how to use them, and you'll be back on here asking "what's wrong with my plant" and nobody will be able to tell you cause your using 10 products. Just trying to help a brother out.

tj Wise

tj Wise

Well, my thread here is about fox farm, but I've given up on that. One of the big advantages of organic soil is supposedly much improved resistance to pests. Now I'm hoping to feed my soil and have better soil in November than I had in May. Its an entire ecosystem, upstream from the NPK thing. Feed the micro's and then they feed the plants. I'm no expert, obviously. I apologize for my lack of diplomacy above; I appreciate your advice. Thank you-

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I used big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow big and they burned my plants in soil at less than half strength. My purpetual led log, which was not perpetual, was grown with fox farm nutes.

I nowhere near ever got close to their recommended dosage. The plants in coco did ok at half strength but if you are using ffof it is way too much to follow their schedule ime.

I still use cha-ching and beastie blooms but only because you get a 10 year supply when you buy it.

If you fill a gallon of water with their recomended dosage of the ones it calls for in your first feeding please read the ph and ppm and share the data. I did not have any meters when I used them.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well, my thread here is about fox farm, but I've given up on that. One of the big advantages of organic soil is supposedly much improved resistance to pests. Now I'm hoping to feed my soil and have better soil in November than I had in May. Its an entire ecosystem, upstream from the NPK thing. Feed the micro's and then they feed the plants. I'm no expert, obviously. I apologize for my lack of diplomacy above; I appreciate your advice. Thank you-
I was a dick, lol. My bad, I hope all works out for ya.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Mills nutes are supposedly the best if you dont mind the price.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I used big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow big and they burned my plants in soil at less than half strength. My purpetual led log, which was not perpetual, was grown with fox farm nutes.

I nowhere near ever got close to their recommended dosage. The plants in coco did ok at half strength but if you are using ffof it is way too much to follow their schedule ime.

I still use cha-ching and beastie blooms but only because you get a 10 year supply when you buy it.

If you fill a gallon of water with their recomended dosage of the ones it calls for in your first feeding please read the ph and ppm and share the data. I did not have any meters when I used them.
Not a one of those FF products is organic. They're all concentrated salt-based fertilizers. Big Bloom is their only organic product, and it's the only FF product I use. Their soil comes are far too high a premium price for my blood, so I use Dr Earth or Gardener & Bloom.
I say keep on keeping on with the organic thing. It doesn't have to be Fox Farms, but I feel you're on the right track.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

anyone know if their Microbe Brew will cause browing of the roots an pH fluctuations? check out my Grand Daddy Purp glog in grow diaries to see todays pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom