Full Spectrum Led' S Or Cob's

• Thread starter Stroker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Mikad, Federation seeds ,sk450 led Super grow led ... results...
cw...

KIMG0182
KIMG0181
 20150319 094648
Reactions: Ina
chillywilly

chillywilly

4x4 area=4 00-500w hps, ... Mikado Mikado...hmm... raspberry cream...mmm...

cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Why none has come out after this??? hmm seems like Trump style... what up??? Ain't got, no pics, no truth. No ...or what...guru- rilla....hmm...
cw

DGP

DGP

Several of your responses don't make sense to me. Don't understand what Trump has to do with it. Your getting decent results so great. My interest in is the lights, how they actually perform and the people who sell them and when they use marketing deception. Its not about you or your skill or your successful grows it's about the facts vs. the specs. What truth are you referring to? Truth about the specs on the lights?

Grower skill is a great thing and something we all strive for but it has absolutely nothing to do with the physics of light and vendors of LED systems faking people out. Many growers on here have very limited resources and I hate to see the cannabis marketing hype ripping them off. Yeah, I am passionate about the technology and dealing with honest producers of lighting.

Dee

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Several of your responses don't make sense to me. Don't understand what Trump has to do with it. Your getting decent results so great. My interest in is the lights, how they actually perform and the people who sell them and when they use marketing deception. Its not about you or your skill or your successful grows it's about the facts vs. the specs. What truth are you referring to? Truth about the specs on the lights?

Grower skill is a great thing and something we all strive for but it has absolutely nothing to do with the physics of light and vendors of LED systems faking people out. Many growers on here have very limited resources and I hate to see the cannabis marketing hype ripping them off. Yeah, I am passionate about the technology and dealing with honest producers of lighting.

Dee
What he said^^^
Bathtub grow..2x QB132 2700k and 1x QB288 3000k.. 275 watts true LED...:cool:

2nd shot..all LEDs mixed..500+ watts 3x3..:cool::cool::cool:
3 11 18 1
4 21 18

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

4x4 area=4 00-500w hps, ... Mikado Mikado...hmm... raspberry cream...mmm...

cw

One light...

Same light...

Why none has come out after this??? hmm seems like Trump style... what up??? Ain't got, no pics, no truth. No ...or what...guru- rilla....hmm...
cw

Someone smokin tide pods again,you ok man?

@Buzzer777 that qb tub looks baller bro,nice work :cool:

DGP

DGP

so called 'full spectrum' lights are typically a bunch of colored mono diodes, with ittle to no green spectrum

Full spectrum is a term co-opted by the cheap lighting industry. True full spectrum should mean something similar to sunlight at a given color temperature. Its certainly used in a deceiving way.

Came across a really great Growmau5 podcast that really puts a lot of the LED technology in a very common sense perspective.

Audio Podcast: LED Grower Sit In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=PL6rScxmDhQ

Dee

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Full spectrum is a term co-opted by the cheap lighting industry. True full spectrum should mean something similar to sunlight at a given color temperature. Its certainly used in a deceiving way.

Came across a really great Growmau5 podcast that really puts a lot of the LED technology in a very common sense perspective.

Audio Podcast: LED Grower Sit In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=PL6rScxmDhQ

Dee
He does make it much easier to understand...

chillywilly

chillywilly

I've proved myself, DGP proved as well...nuff respect...Dibbles are not needed... he he...I could do better but why...cost?...
cw

DGP

DGP

Is the product psychoactive...
cw
What???? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Anyway, the podcast was very well balanced, the experts explained that there is a place for many of the lights that are sold but he also pointed out the same thing I did about the shitty footprint of these lights due to their small size and how the light trails off quickly and doesn't cover the area they specify if you listened to the broadcast. He also pointed out how most of the low cost lights are just repackaged crap that is all basically the same but looks a little different and how that is damaging the reputation of LEDs. Hell, he even said he liked the Mars Hydro which surprised me. I wouldn't waste my money on one but I understand and respect his opinion.

For $575 for the SK450 it would be easy to build a better light that would cover the real footprint that it puts out. All you gotta do is put a cheap luxmeter under it for a relative intensity reading and you'll find the light intensity doesn't truly cover 4X4 but yes it will grow product it just has limitations.

I truly don't understand what you are saying in half of your replies and its not meant to be a criticism it just makes it hard to carry on a good discussion. When someone presents a set of meaningful facts to me I like it because I might change my mind. I like to learn and I am not afraid to be wrong but you aren't offering me that opportunity so I think it is time for me to move on to other discussions.

Thanks,

Dee

chillywilly

chillywilly

We're talkin lights I'm talkin cannabis we're talkin the we'll talk in the best of what we're trying to make here this is no joke...this is an herb, a natural plant, nature provide all elements... I've been done with this...let go cut some grass ... gardener...hmm...@DGP you are well adept sir...no level of disrespectful... just want the best...if I had time enough along with...I would do...I got grass to cut and flowers to plant...first of season...no time to argue... blessings and peace... extension agent...
cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom