Fulvic Acid In Hydro

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just finished with this great paper on fulvic acid and humates. We all know that humic and fulvic acids are great for outdoor and organic living soil grows. But how many of you kats running tables, ebb n flo or dwc or rcdwc use fulvic acid in your feed regimen. ?

Keep in mind I am not asking about HA (humic acid) as based on my research it isnt typically used in a wet system. I am asking about FA (fulvic acid) only

I warn it is a bit of a read, but lots of great info for you water babies and dro heads. When I was in hydro other than some basic hydro nutes we tried to keep our rezs as sterile as possible and I am interested in hearing from you guyz n galz that run hydro and use FA and what your thoughts are on it. I am currently moving and when we get setup I will be running a RCDWC system and will be interested in using FA as an amendment should I get positive feedback. Thanks farmers and enjoy the info. Peace

Here is the link https://manicbotanix.com/fulvic-acid-hydroponics/

incogneato

incogneato

Just finished with this great paper on fulvic acid and humates. We all know that humic and fulvic acids are great for outdoor and organic living soil grows. But how many of you kats running tables, ebb n flo or dwc or rcdwc use fulvic acid in your feed regimen. ?

Keep in mind I am not asking about HA (humic acid) as based on my research it isnt typically used in a wet system. I am asking about FA (fulvic acid) only

I warn it is a bit of a read, but lots of great info for you water babies and dro heads. When I was in hydro other than some basic hydro nutes we tried to keep our rezs as sterile as possible and I am interested in hearing from you guyz n galz that run hydro and use FA and what your thoughts are on it. I am currently moving and when we get setup I will be running a RCDWC system and will be interested in using FA as an amendment should I get positive feedback. Thanks farmers and enjoy the info. Peace

Here is the link https://manicbotanix.com/fulvic-acid-hydroponics/
Right on time JC, I've been wanting to understand fulvics better. I use nectar for the gods Zeus juice in coco. It's humic and fulvics together.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on time JC, I've been wanting to understand fulvics better. I use nectar for the gods Zeus juice in coco. It's humic and fulvics together.
Nice, I am a NFTG user as well. The 1st thing that caught my interest is supposedly the molecule of fulvic acid is smaller than a typical molecule of HA and is more readily bio available to the rhizoshpere as it passes thru the root system easier due to its smaller size. Humics in water are a larger molecule and I'm led to believe that is why humics are better in living soil as the herd has time to break it down/mineralize it to a bio-available serving for uptake by the root zone.

incogneato

incogneato

Nice, I am a NFTG user as well. The 1st thing that caught my interest is supposedly the molecule of fulvic acid is smaller than a typical molecule of HA and is more readily bio available to the rhizoshpere as it passes thru the root system easier due to its smaller size. Humics in water are a larger molecule and I'm led to believe that is why humics are better in living soil as the herd has time to break it down/mineralize it to a bio-available serving for uptake by the root zone.
That seemed to be the low hanging fruit of the article. I'm gonna re read it when I get time. I want to better understand fulvics.

Top Bottom