Fungus Gnats I Think

• Thread starter Bbang420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bbang420

Bbang420

Good-Day Bbang420:
I Totally Agree. Not Root Aphids-If You Ever Get Them You'll For Sure Know It.
2 Growers Here In Oregon I Know Got Those Nasty Root Eat'in Monsters And Both Were
Hydro Set Ups. You Could See Them Just Eating The Roots. This One Grower Threw Everything At Them.
{Which I Don't Agree With} Then After He Killed The Aphids He Got Mites Super Bad/After The Mites This Grower Actually Harvested That Crap And Used It...
The Other Grower Gave Up-Too Overwhelmed.

Yeah... Really Great Info You All Came Up With-> No Worries, Because If You Ever Get Them
They'll Usually Fly Right Up Into A MH Or HPS Lamp/Also, At Times, Some Potting Soils Aren't Sterilized
Thoroughly {Sorry To Say-Like Black Gold And Such} Good Show Everyone-I Really Enjoyed This Thread.
Peace Be With Us All And Onward With Your Great Skills Bbang420 ! Thanks Very Much, Brother Will
I got some gnat nix today n also finally seen the larvae. Little slug like fuckers gonna buy some more gnat nix on Sunday n also probably some kind of bt product or do u think Azatrol or maybe even tanlin would be good? When I know I have a bug n what bug it's scorched Earth time well for the bugs lol. I'm so glad I finally seen the larvae.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I got some gnat nix today n also finally seen the larvae. Little slug like fuckers gonna buy some more gnat nix on Sunday n also probably some kind of bt product or do u think Azatrol or maybe even tanlin would be good? When I know I have a bug n what bug it's scorched Earth time well for the bugs lol. I'm so glad I finally seen the larvae.

You can just dissolve mosquito dunks in water and drench the roots.

I guess that’s BT.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Edit
Sand - gnats hate it can't crawl threw it , but makes your soil less aerated.
Bt- honsetly never got my hands on -
Diatomaceous earth - edible safe and you sprinkle on your soil bc it's like razor blades to small insects .
If I could I'd probaly use BT and Diatomaceous earth

Last edited:
Brother Will

Brother Will

Brother Will

Brother Will

As I Recall: Both Growers Used Azatrol. Yeah Perfectly Described-> "Little Slug-Like Monsters"
Just Ta Eating Like Theres No Tomorrow. So Bro, How Close Are You To Finishing ? Tell Me More What You Have At Your Disposal ? Are You In Soil/Hydro/DWC Or ? Happy You Spotted The Larvae Too.

Now Commence 'Carpet Bombing' JK JK JK... I'll Come Back And Read What I've Missed. I Just Now Saw This Post. Nice Catch Sir Bbang420 !

Brother Will

Brother Will

It is n it's like the same thing as mosquito bites. The maggots are attracted to it so they eat it n it kills them was looking up those things too. Bacillus thuringensis bt for short. I don't even know how to pronounce that second word lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try This->

Latest posts

Top Bottom