Funny Tomatoe

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

kind of lost I took soil out of my used tote and used it for growing tomatoes not sure how I even missed it but there is a pot plant growing in tomatoes how the hell did that happen

iKharon

iKharon

kind of lost I took soil out of my used tote and used it for growing tomatoes not sure how I even missed it but there is a pot plant growing in tomatoes how the hell did that happen
Lol!! I got 3 seeds in a fabric of tomatoes and one popped, other two are lagging or are duds.. they are in my veg tent for one more week then going out to the greenhouse :) that's so funny tho... must've dropped a seed

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

nope was never out side even crazier its a lot younger then the matos its growing with

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Lol!! I got 3 seeds in a fabric of tomatoes and one popped, other two are lagging or are duds.. they are in my veg tent for one more week then going out to the greenhouse :) that's so funny tho... must've dropped a seed

I only have super super lil amount of seeds i don't order or what not to get them

i wish i could get them llike u guys or clones that would b nice

H

Hazehunta420

I wouldn't complain too much a surprise is always good, I guess nobody can see in the garden?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

thinking more and more about it and there is 0 of a way but some how it did

last time I had seed was years of go and any of that soil would of been put in the yard long long long ago

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I wouldn't complain too much a surprise is always good, I guess nobody can see in the garden?

nope 0 of a way all in a place far from the eye

im for sure going to grow it

sure hope it don't have balls and all for nothing

iKharon

iKharon

nope 0 of a way all in a place far from the eye

im for sure going to grow it

sure hope it don't have balls and all for nothing
Lol.. found a few nutsacks yesterday.. those dudes got thrown away. At least I have more much needed room in tent now lol. 6 for sure girls, 3 dudes I trashed and like 12 undetermined still

Top Bottom