G Funk

• Thread starter JK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JK420

JK420

Hey people. I'm not a very active member, but some may remember me. I've got 3 Granola Funks getting ready to go into flower. They are sitting in 2 gal pots and will flower in a week or 2. I would stick them in larger pots, but I've kind of pushed my veg space to it's limit, and I don't know the sex yet. Anywho, just wanted to throw this out there since I haven't seen any logs of this strain.

Back table is my staple plant, White Lightening by SoCalSeedsCo
Left are the 3 Granola Funks
Right I have 2 Phenos of CSI's Violet Flame (larger plants) and 2 seedlings of Loompa's Black Yeti which were planted at the same time as the Granola Funks. They'll probably get culled and some more planted.

G funk

G funk 2

G funk 3

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Them girls look real good. I'm looking forward to seeing the end results. There are lots of strains on the farmer that are looking like good choices for one of my future grows right now.

JK420

JK420

Out of the 2 in flower, I ended up with 1 male 1 female. Here she is by herself and another full room shot, well because I'm proud and want to show off a bit.

DSCN0548

DSCN0549

DSCN0553

Jordanmr53

Jordanmr53

Question from a Novice who just popped some seeds lastnight... Using the SCROG method are you tucking the branches under the trellis or just using it as support in the images?

JK420

JK420

Question from a Novice who just popped some seeds lastnight... Using the SCROG method are you tucking the branches under the trellis or just using it as support in the images?

It really depends on how I plan the grow. If I run more smaller plants, then it's just for support. If I run larger plants, then I tuck.

Nothing wrong with bragging. It's what's it all about!!! No just joking. Your grow looks really good.

Thanks bud.

JK420

JK420

Well it looks like this one is getting the chop from the start. She's growing balls too. I can handle a few late flower nanners, but balls this early on get the chop. I still have 1 more plant to throw into flower before I start popping more seeds. It's a shame because this plant smells great.

It might be hard to tell in the pic but balls on the right, hair on the left.

DSCN0556

JK420

JK420

Here's the other plant. Showing female. Just a fyi, I don't train seed plants at all. Going to pop 5 more beans tonight.

DSCN0558
DSCN0559

JK420

JK420

Well she is a she so far. Stretched alot with a christmas tree structure. Had to lower her some, but I should have went even more.

DSCN0560

Top Bottom