G Gnomes Trimpal User Review

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

I just finished using my trimpal for the first time and wanted to do a review of the machine as well as share my experiences w it. I bought the 2# unit which is the smaller of the 2 sizes offered.

Not only does it work quickly but imo it does an excellent job. In 6 hours time i was able to trim 10# by myself. This wud normally take me 48 man hours. I figure the trimming process took 85% less time. That means popping the buds off the stems and preparing the product to be put in the trimmer. When i cut the plants down i thoroughly removed all fan leaves, hung it to dry for 5 days, and then just cut the buds off the stems and fed the machine.
I found that its important to have to proper dryness to do the best job possible. I had a cpl plants that weren't quite dry enough that the machine didnt do as well as the rest with. Most of my plants were dry to the point that the leaves were crispy but not so much so that the stems were in any way brittle.
I found the machine to be surprisingly delicate, quiet, user friendly, and consider it to be a good investment.

G gnome

G gnome

Id also like to thank Scot at Neo Farms fer all the help. If anybody has any questions feel free to ask away. And fer all the ppl who read this thread and DO decide to pick one of these up please tell scot that u read G gnomes thread.

G gnome

G gnome

That looks pretty good how do ya clean the blades I trimmed with chicken man and he has a spin pro?
And he had to.clean the.blade every few pounds for.it to.work properly
Manufacturer recommends cleaning every 200#. I am nowhere near close to having to clean the thing. It functioned just as well on the last pound as it did on the first.
Theres a set screw that holds the drum to the housing. From what the directions say all u have to do is remove the set screw to remove the drum and clean the drum w isopropyl alcohol

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Please tell me honestly.

How much more of the surface area trichomes were displaced compared to hand trimming?
And/or how much kief did it collect?
My theory is hand trim offers more surface area trichomes in place than any trimmer.

G gnome

G gnome

: 63748"]Please tell me honestly.

How much more of the surface area trichomes were displaced compared to hand trimming?
My theory is hand trim offers more surface area trichomes in place than any trimmer.[/QUOTE]
I think ur theory is correct.

I collected a significant amount more kief(50% more) than i wud have had i of trimmed by hand. The rep for trimpal sed he had samples tested from the same plant using both the trimpal and conventional methods and there was a 2% discrepancy in thc content between the 2. Trimpal being 2% less. Fwiw.
In regard to weight i dont think i yielded any less having used the machine. Imo the thc content difference will not be noticeable in the finished product. BUT i do think it knocked off some trichs. I also think this machine knocked off less than any other auto trimmer wud

mancdank

mancdank

: 63748"]Please tell me honestly.

My theory is hand trim offers more surface area trichomes in place than any trimmer.

I collected a significant amount more kief(50% more) than i wud have had i of trimmed by hand. The rep for trimpal sed he had samples tested from the same plant using both the trimpal and conventional methods and there was a 2% discrepancy in thc content between the 2. Trimpal being 2% less. Fwiw.
In regard to weight i dont think i yielded any less having used the machine. Imo the thc content difference will not be noticeable in the finished product. BUT i do think it knocked off some trichs. I also think this machine knocked off less than any other auto trimmer wud[/QUOTE]
Can u post some more info on the product bro I'm interested I fuckin hate trimming I'm alright for about 4 maybe 5 days after that I'm losing the will to live we used spin pro a few times the thing with that is though it gets used whilst it's wet between me and 1 friend we done a 16 x 600w in a night 1 of us pulled all the bud off just grabbed the bottom off the branch and pulled hands up pulling it all off throwing it in a bucket and taking out all big fan leaves the other using a drill on top spinning it and putting it in nets now all this is good for time but imo if all the bud is removed from the stem straight away and dried in nets it's always harsh no matter how long u cure it :) that machine u got gnome looks the bollocks :)

G gnome

G gnome

What do ya wanna know?

In regard to weight i dont think i yielded any less having used the machine. Imo the thc content difference will not be noticeable in the finished product. BUT i do think it knocked off some trichs. I also think this machine knocked off less than any other auto trimmer wud
Can u post some more info on the product bro I'm interested I fuckin hate trimming I'm alright for about 4 maybe 5 days after that I'm losing the will to live we used spin pro a few times the thing with that is though it gets used whilst it's wet between me and 1 friend we done a 16 x 600w in a night 1 of us pulled all the bud off just grabbed the bottom off the branch and pulled hands up pulling it all off throwing it in a bucket and taking out all big fan leaves the other using a drill on top spinning it and putting it in nets now all this is good for time but imo if all the bud is removed from the stem straight away and dried in nets it's always harsh no matter how long u cure it :) that machine u got gnome looks the bollocks :)[/QUOTE]

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

When my boy bought one i was hesitant but after i used it i loved it,nothings as good as hand trimmed but once you use one you wont be hand trimming much again,premium top colas only,lol.Yes it knocks off more trichs for sure but seriously you cant tell the difference when your smoking it,at least i cant.No more waiting for help either,just take down the plant,pop the fans off if you havent already and hang 5-7 days,then run it through the trimpal and done,takes the hassle out of it for sure.
My son bought the large size but im thinking about getting the smaller model G has,the biggest hassle for me now is driving 40 minutes each way to my kids to pick it up and drop it off.

miko

miko

When my boy bought one i was hesitant but after i used it i loved it,nothings as good as hand trimmed but once you use one you wont be hand trimming much again,premium top colas only,lol.Yes it knocks off more trichs for sure but seriously you cant tell the difference when your smoking it,at least i cant.No more waiting for help either,just take down the plant,pop the fans off if you havent already and hang 5-7 days,then run it through the trimpal and done,takes the hassle out of it for sure.
My son bought the large size but im thinking about getting the smaller model G has,the biggest hassle for me now is driving 40 minutes each way to my kids to pick it up and drop it off.
sounds like you better buy 1 of your own! :)

Top Bottom