G Gnomes Trimpal User Review

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Thats gotta be tough bro, i have a hard time just from arthritis in my wrists amd hands. I know how it can be on tight funds. I see 16" bowl trimmers for under 120 on amazon so its not crazy out of reach. Maybe we'll be big fish like the Gnome someday and need a trimpal.
Little tip with them trimmers take the handle off the top and use a drill with the relevant attachment 6mm socket I think

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thats gotta be tough bro, i have a hard time just from arthritis in my wrists amd hands. I know how it can be on tight funds. I see 16" bowl trimmers for under 120 on amazon so its not crazy out of reach. Maybe we'll be big fish like the Gnome someday and need a trimpal.
That's beyond my reach at this point in my life but, no reason you can't get there bro. :cool:

Little tip with them trimmers take the handle off the top and use a drill with the relevant attachment 6mm socket I think
Yeah, a bunch of people do that, I've also seen something about a problem with doing that, can't remember what it was now.

mancdank

mancdank

That's beyond my reach at this point in my life but, no reason you can't get there bro. :cool:

Yeah, a bunch of people do that, I've also seen something about a problem with doing that, can't remember what it was now.
Probably same thing as all wet trimmed weed it tastes like shit lol we did it years ago we had a 16 x 600w that needed to come down rapid and only 2 of us on it so spin pro and a socket we did it all in the night and got it out of there and hung up in baskets it served it's purpose i wont ever be in no rush to use 1 again but if needs must any port in a storm and all that

Top Bottom