G.O.Ds Gifts!

• Thread starter Farmer Jon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
This journal will be dedicated to three crosses bred by Garden Of Dreams.

Planting date: 6-29

Strains:
5-ALIENxFIRE
10-ALIENxCHEM
6-ALIENxSuperSkunk

The seeds were all beautifully formed and mature with dark tiger stripes all over.
The seeds were planted in Root Riot plugs soaked in one gallon of filtered/dechlorinated (not r/o) water with 20ml Nitrozyme and 5 ml Mad Farmer N.u.t.s.

Now we wait.....:movie

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
They are some beautiful seeds I have all 3 of those crosses also an got a 100% gem rate with my alien dawgs your in for some serious dank my friend Im
Gonna pop the alien super skunk and fire alien next round good luck bro but you Dnt really need it with sick genetics like these and a bad ass grower/breeder like my hommie Gdreams!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

All fantastic genetics and should all be dank!!! Congrats on the pickup dude! Ive got the Alien x S.S. and Alien x Chemdog D. Cant wait til I have the room to pop mine! The Fire will be dank too!! Keep us posted please!!! Whay is your method of growth? Nutes? Training methods? Thanks!

Hell yeah! How are you AlienDawg's doing ProdogyGrower? Would love to see pics!

They are some beautiful seeds I have all 3 of those crosses also an got a 100% gem rate with my alien dawgs your in for some serious dank my friend Im
Gonna pop the alien super skunk and fire alien next round good luck bro but you Dnt really need it with sick genetics like these and a bad ass grower/breeder like my hommie Gdreams!!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter

I'm looking forward to seeing what gems come from these...AHHH the anticipation is killing me. :mad0233:

All fantastic genetics and should all be dank!!! Congrats on the pickup dude! Ive got the Alien x S.S. and Alien x Chemdog D. Cant wait til I have the room to pop mine! The Fire will be dank too!! Keep us posted please!!! Whay is your method of growth? Nutes? Training methods? Thanks!

I will most likely flower them in 7 gallons with Botanicare nutes...but I may go the super soil route, not sure at this point. No training per say. Just a lot of topping :nod

Hell yeah! How are you AlienDawg's doing ProdogyGrower? Would love to see pics!

Me too!

Gonna be some Fire Bro! Mine are exploding !

:rock http://youtu.be/xNnAvTTaJjM

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Mine are only a few weeks old I'm going to get my Mac worked on it's fucking up and I need to figure out how to post pics from my IPhone 4 it's really weird I have a tahoe the same age as one of my alien dawns and they look alot alike I wonder if some how I got a tahoe x alien seed in my pack by accident because it's strechy and I've already topped it like 5 or 6 times bug it could be a male that could be y it's do strechy my other one is a lil younger and it's not strechy like the other one hopefully my Mac will be fixed in a fee days and I can get some pics up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I thought this thread was about God's Gift strain.. No I was way off this thread is about a killer Alien Party.. Great Alien Strains ur workin with.. I love Alien crosses so I can't wait 2 see what u find.. Good luck

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Your not alone hommie that's what I thought at first too lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hehehe! Should read that post a lil better next time. Fukn stoners! Lmao. I can't wait to pop my Alien x Chemdog D! I tried to grab some of the others but missed out. Good luck wit them babies, FJ!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
All 21 popped up nicely. They are reaching for the sky with vigor, i'm really looking forward to seeing these ladies in action :rock

I will post some pictures when there a bit larger.

:animbong:

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Not much to look at now....give them some time to shine!
Gods gifts

:hi

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Germination rate was 100% all perfect with the exception of one with a slightly mutated leaf set.
They received there second watering today with 5ml per gal. AN A+B and have yet to fall over. The stems are getting thick and strong already and they will get a couple more t-5's added in the morn.
I love this stage...they are about to explode!

S

ScrOGer

All right! i get to see one from the start. The set-up is stellar. same for the genetics. I am subbed, FJ.

Looking forward to watching the progress.

B

BIGMAG420

Can't wait to see the alien strain is fire!!!! Really crosses interested in seeing the turnout.

S

Schwoop

Hows this going Jon? I just smoked some of GoD's AlienDawg and it was killer!!! Fruity Chemical Fuel at its finest!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah! I'm sub'd for this ride. How are you liking that RR method? I'm thinking about using those on top of a capillary mat from the Burpee seed kit. I have always used the scuff and soak/papertowel method, I need a confidence boast lol I need to get over there, and scoop some of these up! Best of luck your way FJ! Great beans GoD!

Cheers,
Crom

K

kes5480

ok its been a month and a half..how bout an update. How they looking?
hope everythings alrite on your end...peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Is There Anybody Out There

Hey Farmer Jon hope everything is going great for you, sounded like you were about to get busy and you did. Looking forward to hearing from you

mal

Top Bottom