G13?

• Thread starter Bullyson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

I have had it. It depends on the cut. There are so many strains here on the farm that are 100x better. I know a breeder that has a massive g13. However the one I had was good quility below avg yeild. As I said way better strains here in the farm. Throw a dart your bound to find something better.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I think hazeman sells ths g13 bx1s for $60 a pack

Bullyson

Bullyson

Yeah I think it's not worth it. I have plenty other strains to work with. Ghost OG, White Fire, Tahoe OG, AK47, White Widow and a few others. I'm waiting on The White to be available also.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

I had G13, I thought it was an okay strain, was good for my pain, I keep a journal of all the starins I smoke. Just so I can remember what works for me. I had smoked this before going out with my sister to help her get a christmas tree this past christmas and the pain relief lasted me about an hour and a half. The high was okay, I wasnt too impressed with it, maybe it has been overhyped? I remember the smell and taste wasnt that great. But I was happy and the pain relief was good but not good enough that if I saw it again I would get it....unless everything es\lse was junk.lol

619ster

619ster

What kind of G13 y'all smokin????

I don't know what kind I had but the two times I had what I assumed was the real deal (could've been Airborne or Pacific cut), it was the same thing, and those two times were years apart. I have yet to find anything like it again. Close yes, but like it no. Pretty unique Kush like the Hollywood PK is to OG's. Reminds me of Bubba or LA Con, but with more headiness, and less coffee more Kush like some Hindu Kush. At least that's what I feel was real g13, as I doubt very many people other than Nev and whoever he shared the cut with got to experience it in it's true form.

sun

sun

There used to be a place in holywood called kushmart .Damn good g-13.Strong + plain high ,a little tingly .Bland taste .Trichomb coverage like The White .Real strong indica .
I also got it , & thunderf$@%k , both were blah .The g-13 ther was the same , but weak & over dry.

samseed

samseed

the g13haze male that soma passed round was nice in most crossed , go with that , barney or somas g13haze

Bullyson

Bullyson

Is the Dr. Greenthumb of the seed company that I'm referring to Breal of Cypress Hill?

K

kolah

There's lots of strains called "G-13." I grew some. def overrated. And moreso over-priced.

619ster

619ster

Bodhi's Deadly G pheno of NDN's '88 G13/HP is dead on to the G13 I know. Would love to see it crossed to his Deadly G male, but too bad they're not to be sold. That would be an epic cross to bring back a legend in seed form.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Never grown it before. But anytime i've ever had G 13 it was sticky enough to put to the ceiling and smelled like I got smacked with a can of pledge. Hell a dank. Hella hell a dank. One of my top 10 favorite strains.

zeke

zeke

I got two different cuts in Seattle at a clone shop that were labeled G-13. They are about 6 weeks in now. One smells like skunky UW and the other smelled like superglue and rubber boots then turned into honeydew melon scent. Had a friend run three of the dr gt hype. One was actually really nice. The other two were completely different and shit. Good thing they throw in one real seed with every two they sell. Even the good one wasn't a winner compared to my other shit. It had nice resin and density just no unique terpene profile. I'm sure that the 25k figure is hype. Imagine if dr gt took 25k and advertised in HT. He would have won the cup for sure. Ha.

Top Bottom