G13?

• Thread starter Bullyson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samseed

samseed

Is the Dr. Greenthumb of the seed company that I'm referring to Breal of Cypress Hill?
nothing to do with b real bro , dr greenthumb breeder from bc or canada somewhere with some good genetics and dumb prices . you dont see any one else charging like this person , no dis to his genetics , just a shame. money grabing ppl dont get no cash from me .

peace

zeke

zeke

I think that's the best way to utilize g13 and hashplant. Either crossed together or crossed to Sativa. I got some mota rebel gear coming to compare with mine and more than likely combine as well.

619ster

619ster

I was lucky to get a real deal clone in So Cal 6 years ago...

Personally think it works better as a hybrid but I made some beans to keep me in the mix.
Waiting to acquire Lucky 13 which is HP13 x 88' G13/HP to explore this spring!
Been waiting on those forever!!! Any info if they will be released? Or is it insider info? LOL man I wish I knew Bodhi better!!

215 User

215 User

Lucky 13 dunked 2 days ago..

May day dunk

215 User

215 User

Beast mode...

HP13 x G13/HP aka Deadly "G"
Lucky13    7 15

She is loving the 100 degree+ temps smelling like a broke down rest room on the freeway & dank hash plant.
Not pure G13 but a serious hybrid !

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Ive ran lones Killer queen which was from vic highs original seeds. thats g13 x c99 for those that dont know. she has that sour smell like vinegar . same as the airborne cut which doesnt yield that well IMO. I believe both airborne and pacific cut are the same cut just renamed. and those arent pure g13 from what I understand but a cross with nl if im not mistaken. real cut of g13 that they had back in the day I believe is long gone.

Top Bottom