Ga3 And Immature Seeds

• Thread starter knyucklehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
knyucklehead

knyucklehead

I'm having a real hard time germinating some seeds. The seeds I'm trying to pop are small, light colored and some have a little green on the ends. I've popped smallish looking seeds before without problems, but I'm thinking these may be immature. Will GA3 aid in popping these seeds or are they just not viable if immature?

J

JarrettRiggs

Thanks a lot I appreciate the help. I tried peat pellets with ro water on warming mat with no luck. I'll try the rapid rooter plugs with azos asap.
Careful with the warning mat I've messed up and ruined seeds. Depends on your climate really. I'd say 65-70. I've had nothing but success out of rapid rooters. Good luck

J

JarrettRiggs

Thanks a lot I appreciate the help. I tried peat pellets with ro water on warming mat with no luck. I'll try the rapid rooter plugs with azos asap.
I would try to stick with tap and bubble for a few hours or use spring to prevent the risk of deficiency

K

kansabis

Immature seeds are by nature not viable,you should always squeeze the seeds between your fingers and if they squish then they aren't good,if they don't then try to germ them.

M

MrGreenGreen

Soak them in a solution 1 tsp fresh aloe 1 tsp of coconut water to 1 cup cold spring water. I've soaked seeds then tried to pop them again with success. Sometimes it takes 2 soaks.

knyucklehead

knyucklehead

Rapid rooters. Ph 6.5 with some azos. Golden.
20180318 140409

20180318 142254

I was 0 for 7. Trying the last 8 of this pack with the azos. I got some aloe and coconut water I could try on another pack. :nailbiting:

Top Bottom