Gallatin Sour Green/road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter RareRootz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RareRootz

RareRootz

Just wanted to get it out there that I currently stumbled upon all my old seeds from the late 90s early 2000s which include the Gallatin Sour Green Which is a cross between Gallatin green/ Sour Diesel. And I'm starting my roadkill skunk. I have seen a lot of people have posted about the specific strains and luckily I was digging through some old boxes and found all of my old strains and have currently germinated them and sprouted and put them in soil so we will be bringing all the relics back. I have seen some people are offering a $5,000 Bounty just to get the Gallatin green back. Well here it is back in Gallatin County. Will be available this spring once the storefront is completed and up and running..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So its rks in seed what's the lineage on it? How was it acquired

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Tried looking up that seed bank,
Couldn't find them anywhere, way old school? Super stoked for you. You should find a mother and look for a badass stud from that rks x pure skunk pack. I'm sure ppl would pay top dollar for those pollen chuck, I would anyways lol.

RareRootz

RareRootz

Tried looking up that seed bank,
Couldn't find them anywhere, way old school? Super stoked for you. You should find a mother and look for a badass stud from that rks x pure skunk pack. I'm sure ppl would pay top dollar for those pollen chuck, I would anyways lol.

That's the plan already have sprouted seeds and in their first container soil going good so far.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

How are the seedlings going? Forgot to ask since your new to the farm, how long you been growing for? What's your growing method? Been curious so thought I'd ask since no one else has:)

Bridgerstrain

Bridgerstrain

Just wanted to get it out there that I currently stumbled upon all my old seeds from the late 90s early 2000s which include the Gallatin Sour Green Which is a cross between Gallatin green/ Sour Diesel. And I'm starting my roadkill skunk. I have seen a lot of people have posted about the specific strains and luckily I was digging through some old boxes and found all of my old strains and have currently germinated them and sprouted and put them in soil so we will be bringing all the relics back. I have seen some people are offering a $5,000 Bounty just to get the Gallatin green back. Well here it is back in Gallatin County. Will be available this spring once the storefront is completed and up and running..
That's legit! I recognize the packaging. Stuff of legends around here if you're older. Why didn't they ever officiallize the strain? I'd be interested in A clone at least bro. If u know who brought it here I probably know you too.. Hmu

Latest posts

Top Bottom