Garden Of Green Genetics

• Thread starter TerpyTyrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

That’s is in British pounds tho right. I think ya almost double it for USD.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I have only dealt with cropking and they have done me right but I would like an exotic auto to bring outside and harvest early. Just in case evetyrhing doesnr go as planned with my photos in the sun

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I have only dealt with cropking and they have done me right but I would like an exotic auto to bring outside and harvest early. Just in case evetyrhing doesnr go as planned with my photos in the sun
Dude.. try anything but cropking. They don’t exactly have a reputation for proper breeding practices. I’ve heard some bad stories about them. I’d honestly try here at thc farmer or hempdepot carries many breeders beans as well

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I've been eyeing up the Cookie Monster autos for the next time I order some seeds. If it's that specific strain you're after, they're considerably less expensive from Seedsman. It's something like $39.99 for a 5 pack of the Cookie Monster seeds there.
Now thats some constructive input, thank you sir!

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I've been eyeing up the Cookie Monster autos for the next time I order some seeds. If it's that specific strain you're after, they're considerably less expensive from Seedsman. It's something like $39.99 for a 5 pack of the Cookie Monster seeds there.
$55 Aussie dollars for 5. Not terrible but the shipping would be nuts probably

Fangthane

Fangthane

$55 Aussie dollars for 5. Not terrible but the shipping would be nuts probably
For some reason, I'd assumed you were American. Seedsman has them cheaper in Euros and Pounds, so I assumed it would be similar for Aussie $$. Their shipping to US was about $9, plus another $9 for stealthy, guaranteed arrival.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

For some reason, I'd assumed you were American. Seedsman has them cheaper in Euros and Pounds, so I assumed it would be similar for Aussie $$. Their shipping to US was about $9, plus another $9 for stealthy, guaranteed arrival.
Oh I am. I didnt do conversions ..i just assumed the dollar was less than every other currency.
Do u have any pics of their gear?

Fangthane

Fangthane

Oh I am. I didnt do conversions ..i just assumed the dollar was less than every other currency.
Do u have any pics of their gear?
You can select your currency from a little menu on the top of their screen:

New Bitmap Image

Not sure what you mean by pics of their gear. You mean their packaging? These all came in a nice sized bubble-wrap lined envelope.
IMG 20190121 060111

Here are actual plants I've sprouted so far from what I bought at Seedsman. Only had 1 chocolate skunk not sprout, so I'm already doing much better than my last order from Growers Choice.
IMG 20190121 060153
IMG 20190121 060200

If you're a fellow bargain hunter, they seem to have a lot of seeds on sale right now - like 40-60% off.
New Bitmap Image

Last edited:
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

View attachment 852792
Not sure what you mean by pics of their gear. You mean their packaging? These all came in a nice sized bubble-wrap lined envelope.
View attachment 852793
Here are actual plants I've sprouted so far from what I bought at Seedsman. Only had 1 chocolate skunk not sprout, so I'm already doing much better than my last order from Growers Choice.
View attachment 852794 View attachment 852795
If you're a fellow bargain hunter, they seem to have a lot of seeds on sale right now - like 40-60% off.
View attachment 852796
Holy shit! They got deals! Thanks!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Gear is old school for genetics

View attachment 852792
View attachment 852793
View attachment 852794 View attachment 852795
View attachment 852796

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

They have skunk/haze reg seeds 18 for 30$ . I am pumped but they dont accept visa. I am gonna contact em and see if I cant get some cookie monsters of my own home grown!!!# yayaaaa

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Lets do this!!!
They fucked up my order numerous times but as long as seedsman makes it right, we are all good in my hood! Ready to drop em ASAP

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What I like about seedsman is the freebies. They also have some good in-house stuff.

Top Bottom