Gavita pro 600 / LEP 300 PLASMA test

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Best bang for the buck is nano lux presently my indoor days are over for a bit.
To much traffic with doctors and nurses and family at the farm taking care of my father presently so its all out door few plant grows .

But when i do fire up plans are to invest in nanolux dual 600's inbetween 1215 watt nano's 8 light set up just under 10,000 watts in bloom stage 6075 watts usage in veg

have 3 1150 Gavitas preently which i am going to sell shortly and start getting all my lights in order

But dam i really like these 2 k light set ups

http://nanoluxtech.com/products/de-dual-600x2/
I've been looking at these also too many choices I'm thinking the 315s are guna do it for our needs we currently run 2 x 600 over a 8x4 area if I can get the same results from 3 x 315s I've reduced the juice by 25% meaning I can squeeze another 25% more plants currently we get just over a KG per 8x4 so if I can we can achieve this weight from the 1000w de gavita from the same area we can increase the grow by 20% the only thing I've defo ruled out is led there alright on paper but the reality is a little diffrent

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

You got to remember those 315 are really for a 2.5 x 2.5 foot print your going to need 4 of them to cover 4 x 8

mancdank

mancdank

tryin to figure out my next lighting move is driving me batshit. So much information to consider and too many damn choices.!!!
I guess that's why I wanna try my top 3 choices all with the same clone and treated exactly the same I will get us the answer brother :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
High everyone :D I am a rep from Dimlux lights. I would like to know if any of you have had the opportunity to use our lights and what your experiences are. I am here to learn from the community and assist in any way I can. I appreciate any information given that pertains to my inquiry. Thanks so much!
Welcome Kris. I have some grow space I would be willing to donate if Dimlux was open to a light loaner for a grow show journal of your gear. Just thinking out loud.

mancdank

mancdank

Dimlux lights have a lot of very cool and unique features besides the beautiful black and gold color.

In terms of the 1000W DE EL UHF :

1. More Light (due to Superior Reflector, boost to 1200W, and Higher Frequency)

2. Less Heat (also due to reflector, High Efficiency, as well as the vent port on top)

3. Greatest Control (controller works with temp, humidity, plant temp and CO2 sensors to regulate light/heat)

The features & benefits:

• 98% reflective Miro Silver Aluminum with Single Bounce light (as opposed to multi-bounce in hammered/dimpled

reflectors)

• Passive cooling system with 2” port on top to extract hot air away

• 7 dimming options (and infinite variable slow dimming with the maxi controller)

• 2nd super lumen boost to 1200W

• Includes 1000W (BLV [Ushio]) with PPF of 2100 µmoles/s, which can be pushed to 2470 µmoles/s

• UHF –Ultra High Frequency 140 kHz for greater output (as opposed to ~100 kHz of other competitors)

• UHF ballast drives the lamp to 99% efficiency for entire life of bulbs (1 ½ -2 years)

• Available Maxi Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset or when temperature, humidity, and VPD

vary

• Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system

• Made in HOLLAND – Not just labeled as such.

Also available in 315W CMH and dual 315W (630W) Ceramic Metal Halide, as well as in 277v power supply.

By choosing Dimlux, the grower gets stronger, more powerful lights which operate at cooler temperatures, thereby saving the grow money, yielding a greater ROI.
Have u got any links to any side by side to confirm your statements. I'm not saying that your not telling me what u belive to be correct but any 1 can say anything especially to stoners who usually only read the higher yield part of the description for the out lay I'm guna need to see absolute confirmation

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The specs I have given you can be compared to any other light you may be considering. The top 1000w light on the market is currently at 93.5% luminaire efficiency, 1842 total micro-mole output, and 1.75 micro-mole output per watt. The Dimlux crushes those stats at 98% luminaire efficiency, 2470 total micro-mole output, and 2.05 micro-moles per watt. Dimlux combined with the Opticlimate will give you the most control over your environment which in turn will give you the best chances of an awesome yield.
Will Dimlux ever be releasing a 120V version?

Lastly what is the heat load index of the 630 w cmh light in BTU's For comparison to 1000w HPS that typically generate 3300 btu's

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Forgot to ask , what is the effective footprint of effective coverage over a canopy? And what is the recommended distance from the light to the crop canopy ? Thx in advance.

Freshone

Freshone

Don't worry jumpin as soon as you decide and buy a light they will come out with something shinier and better!
Kris what is dimluxs take on 315 vs HP's de for flowering?I know gavita does not put much faith in 315s or didn't when I asked.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Will Dimlux ever be releasing a 120V version?

Lastly what is the heat load index of the 630 w cmh light in BTU's For comparison to 1000w HPS that typically generate 3300 btu's

Forgot to ask , what is the effective footprint of effective coverage over a canopy? And what is the recommended distance from the light to the crop canopy ? Thx in advance.
Dimlux has been around for a while now i think there aussie ??

All De companies have pretty much same as in dim features slow start slow shut down like nature etc

you want a kick ass unit :) 1215 watt units 120 V - 240 etc

and one of these inbetween over laping :)
http://nanoluxtech.com/products/cmh-315w-fixture/
these 2 units i plant to get for greenhouse next spring

6 = 315 CMH
8 - 1200 DE

Wildill

Wildill

Best bang for the buck is nano lux presently my indoor days are over for a bit.
To much traffic with doctors and nurses and family at the farm taking care of my father presently so its all out door few plant grows .

But when i do fire up plans are to invest in nanolux dual 600's inbetween 1215 watt nano's 8 light set up just under 10,000 watts in bloom stage 6075 watts usage in veg

have 3 1150 Gavitas preently which i am going to sell shortly and start getting all my lights in order

But dam i really like these 2 k and 6 k light set ups

http://nanoluxtech.com/products/de-dual-600x2/
I have two of the duel 600 in a 5x10x8 closet this is my first run but so far so good there super bright I also have have a 5x8x8 closet im thing about putting one dual 600 on a mover. Nanolux has great customer service by dtu took a crap on me they replaced it with no problems. What do you think about running two hps bulbs in flower and do you think when is turn up max watt setting one would see a big difference in yield

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I have two of the duel 600 in a 5x10x8 closet this is my first run but so far so good there super bright I also have have a 5x8x8 closet im thing about putting one dual 600 on a mover. Nanolux has great customer service by dtu took a crap on me they replaced it with no problems. What do you think about running two hps bulbs in flower and do you think when is turn up max watt setting one would see a big difference in yield

I would keep them as is just bump up power
you will get the best results, nanolux is made in USA and from what i am hearing is the customer supports are top notch

Top Bottom