• Thread starter wtjames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
>>GH 3 part is my choice..being able to customize your ratio's is key<<
If your using a BASE for the gh 3 part you are not using it to its fullest potential:)Each week your ratio's will change>>>:harvest:

gtd
Word up broham! GH, CalMag, plus the secret ingredients and supplements and the HammerHead and MOAB combo... all tailored to your medium, plants needs, and grow room profile... :whew

Shady, the difference is because you're using "per gallon" and they're using "per 4 liters".........
Thx Bobby... I know, I used the calculator based on the 4 liters even though I make my mixes per gallon. Either way, I don't normally use the calculator... I listen to my plants and give them what they want... Here's an example using the GH 3 part and supplements that vary through bloom as gtd mentioned... :rock
Grape Romulan…
http://i1083.invalid.com/albums/j390/ShadyUnderCurrent/GrapeRomulan0.jpg
:cool

karrotstick

karrotstick

GH 3 part is great, but I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the 15,10,15 for grow, micro, bloom ratio for mature plants... If that's ml/gal then it's probably around 2500 PPM @ 0.5 conversion and that will fry the shit out of any plant... :shake This ratio that you confidently say "Use this as a base and do let anyone tell you different" is even higher than anything recommended by GH and they want you to use more nutes... Hmmm, I read that you don't use CO2... So what PPM does that mix register at??? Also what is this 6 part as I've never heard of that unless you're counting the supplemental nutrients? :wondering
well, what if this guy feed once and water 3 times?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For hydro I would compare botanicare Kind 3 part not pure Blend Pro as much.

The base is only calcium nitrate and the rest of the NPK and micros are in the Grow and bloom.

You can customize the nitrogen/calcium properly with this system. And it has preferred cannabis ratios. As directed it is 3-1-2 Grow and 4-6-6 bloom.

Also has seaweed extract included.

I have had excellent results with both and agree about the comment that the best nutes are the ones you dial in the best with your medium and grow.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I try to buy products NOT made or owned by big brother MONSANTO!! They have been getting into the Cannabis business by simply buying companies like GH (I do use their PH and Silica products though).
Monsanto will do a GMO job and ruin it ! :yuck:

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I try to buy products NOT made or owned by big brother MONSANTO!! They have been getting into the Cannabis business by simply buying companies like GH (I do use their PH and Silica products though).
Monsanto will do a GMO job and ruin it ! :yuck:
If you can Dyna-Gro's Protekt is the same as ArmorSi. I think it's like .5% less concentrated or something only. Hard for me to get Protekt unfortunately though.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Yuck either way. I wish taste buds and noses would come back in fashion, so hydro companies would go out of business.

People might actually recall the smell of weed again instead of chemicals. That'd be a nice trend. Bud that tastes like bud, and not like Botanicare or GH? Im dreaming!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yuck either way. I wish taste buds and noses would come back in fashion, so hydro companies would go out of business.

People might actually recall the smell of weed again instead of chemicals. That'd be a nice trend. Bud that tastes like bud, and not like Botanicare or GH? Im dreaming!

The best old school skunk weed I ever smoked was grown in full hydro. It is the weed everyone is still talking about.

Method doesn’t matter as much as the grower.

I use botanicare. But only a base grow nute and only what the plants need.

Every plant has its own personality. Unique smell, taste and effects from my room.

This rediculous organic argument is silly. The worst weed I ever smoked was grown organically.

Environment- grower -decent genetics. In that order for best results. Method doesn’t come into play at all.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Move out west then and run everyone out of business then. Youve got the golden secret it sounds like. The hydro in Cali AZ NM Vancouver Oregon and CO all lacks any skunkiness whatsoever.

My "organic" (natural) bud always tasted like fuely hash of different countries. All the hydro I've ever tasted, tastes like fully ass,no exception. Upsets the stomach then the entire high goes to soothing a problem the bud induced. Wack. And you can tell what products they used. I can tell what products they used 95% of the time. Whether you believe this or not, it's not an exaggeration. Same with soil, if they used the stupid GH Botanicare AN bottles. I can tell what every hydro grower in town uses. The bud doesn't smell like bud, it smells like bottled products. GH and Botanicare mostly.

For the record I dont believe you. You cant get skunky bud from sterile mediums full of synthetic nutrients. I used to buy hydro from a friend. It was the best hydro i ever smoked. No chemical aromas or taste. And it still didn't smell like weed at all. And it upset my stomach, like all hydro. I couldn't sell the shit. No one wanted it. Last time i ever tried moving mersh...

There are a dozen dispensaries around me claiming to grow organic, but the bud has the same smell, every strain,clearly not natural. I think you must have the same scams in your neighborhood if you think you've smoked bad organic? Maybe you are the guy who sold me a moldy Dimlux? People perspective doesn't matter to me.. Only reality.

Probiotic bud and hydro bud are not even the same thing. It's not "just a medium" or "just a method", its the difference between going down on a healthy chick who eats well, and a goin down on a chick who doesn't eat food, who only eats vitamins and has been hooked up to an IV bag since birth. I'll take the girl who eats strawberries, you can have the plastic vitamin pussy!

The best old school skunk weed I ever smoked was grown in full hydro. It is the weed everyone is still talking about.

Method doesn’t matter as much as the grower.

I use botanicare. But only a base grow nute and only what the plants need.

Every plant has its own personality. Unique smell, taste and effects from my room.

This rediculous organic argument is silly. The worst weed I ever smoked was grown organically.

Environment- grower -decent genetics. In that order for best results. Method doesn’t come into play at all.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Move out west then and run everyone out of business then. Youve got the golden secret it sounds like. The hydro in Cali AZ NM Vancouver Oregon and CO all lacks any skunkiness whatsoever.

My "organic" (natural) bud always tasted like fuely hash of different countries. All the hydro I've ever tasted, tastes like fully ass,no exception. Upsets the stomach then the entire high goes to soothing a problem the bud induced. Wack. And you can tell what products they used. I can tell what products they used 95% of the time. Whether you believe this or not, it's not an exaggeration. Same with soil, if they used the stupid GH Botanicare AN bottles. I can tell what every hydro grower in town uses. The bud doesn't smell like bud, it smells like bottled products. GH and Botanicare mostly.

For the record I dont believe you. You cant get skunky bud from sterile mediums full of synthetic nutrients. I used to buy hydro from a friend. It was the best hydro i ever smoked. No chemical aromas or taste. And it still didn't smell like weed at all. And it upset my stomach, like all hydro. I couldn't sell the shit. No one wanted it. Last time i ever tried moving mersh...

There are a dozen dispensaries around me claiming to grow organic, but the bud has the same smell, every strain,clearly not natural. I think you must have the same scams in your neighborhood if you think you've smoked bad organic? Maybe you are the guy who sold me a moldy Dimlux? People perspective doesn't matter to me.. Only reality.

Probiotic bud and hydro bud are not even the same thing. It's not "just a medium" or "just a method", its the difference between going down on a healthy chick who eats well, and a goin down on a chick who doesn't eat food, who only eats vitamins and has been hooked up to an IV bag since birth. I'll take the girl who eats strawberries, you can have the plastic vitamin pussy!

Wow. Plant science says different. But I’m not going to continue to argue with you.

I grow because the dispensaries sold crap. If your experience with weed is from stores and the new industry you have no idea what I’m talking about.

The “roadkill” skunk everyone talks about. Used to be an outdoor crop in the 70’s and 80’s and in the 90’s indoor hydro started to boom. They had hybrids of the skunk growing in hydro all around the country. When I got to Colorado in 99 I was introduced to some indoor mountain area Growers that had a cup winning “skunk 6” and when I say cup I mean the old Amsterdam high times cup. The guys won an international competition with the likes of mr. Nice seeds shantibaba competing. Both of the mentioned Growers used hydro. Hydro is clean. The plants grow to fantastic levels of potential.

From what you are saying in your comments you may not have even smoked really great weed yet. The crap you are describing is cash crop new market bullshit.

Method doesn’t matter to a real grower. They can grow great pot with a Dixie cup and a desk lamp.

Have you been in the business for about 35 years? I am only relatively new to growing personally but I have been involved with all kinds of Grows for a long time. I still can’t believe they gave me a license for it. Lol.

You could ease up a little. It’s ok. It’s just weed. We got a new strain or cross harvested about every 10 days around here for variety. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom