• Start date
  • Tagged users None
bicky studs

bicky studs

just in:kiss:
IMG 2094

bicky studs

bicky studs

im just stonin up to go perv at my seedlings.
been busy as fk so only caught a glance, pretty sure i saw a cpl balls in there:speechless:

dry tunnel is on point still holding a cool 65%, cant be long now. last time i checked i found a bud an hour later stuck on my back, so its some sticky bicky

bicky studs

bicky studs

well that was a long dry. its in jars now but unfortunately more than half didnt make it. what can i say im a fkn smoker:badboy:
so the slyme cookie run was about half my last run but to be fair they did get a hard being way too big and getting neato'd, then the defoil mid flower....

bicky studs

bicky studs

so dragging my feet popin the strawberry juice and a few unexpecteds keeping me out the grow rm +beast pheno has resulted in exactly what i didnt want another jungle:cry:
IMG 2124

rerun of slyme cookies #5. shes a beast, roots n grows with vigour but has big spacing between the nodes. she grew at least twice as fast as her siblings.

bicky studs

bicky studs

drastic measures :badboy: tape then break
was considering scraping the run instead of dealing with it. decided to rip these gals a new 1 n see if they survive. i even taped broken branches back on other branches to see what happens... :p

well i tried something new:smoking:. gave em they ol upskirt elbow tech...:D
some got elbowed multiple times.
so eveything above the net should grow like there is no horrific monster under thier skirts :D

first a good lollypopin
IMG 2994

then got to breaking shit
IMG 2121
IMG 2122

bicky studs

bicky studs

oh yeah that table in the background collecting dust is getting activated this weekend:badboy: so will have some bushes to play with too. only gunna run 300w so that will be interesting:eyepiece:

bicky studs

bicky studs

so had a cob that doesnt want to work, well actually none of them worked till i worked out why....
IMG 2136

but the flower 2 is now up n running. so from now ill just refer to them as dtw and fnd.
IMG 2131

The Slyme cookies rerun taking form
IMG 2132

Top Bottom