Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Getto Trees 3

Discussion in 'Tree Farming' started by gettogro, Dec 7, 2017.

1. gettogro

gettogro

Some shots of the new setup. Two 8 plant flower rooms on a flip light schedule. 23kw each. 15 1k verts and a 1000w DE satellite dish nanolux over each plant. 10 foot ceilings. plants on 7 foot centers. About 1-2 more weeks or so of veg. GG#4

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG IMG_0663.JPG IMG_0664.JPG IMG_0665.JPG IMG_0666.JPG

2. Pulling up a seat. I got some GG in flower myself. Nice setup dude!

RastaZombie, bicky studs and jipp like this.
  3. PharmHand

PharmHand

Awesome bro keep it coming! Loved your old threads great to see you back. I'm a coco tree guy myself IMG_1199.JPG

4. Dbear180

Dbear180

In my home land of Kazakhstan we say how do you say "Verrry niiiice"

kansabis, bicky studs and jipp like this.
  5. tweedy

tweedy

Looks like I came back to the farm at the right time, always enjoyed seeing your previous threads @gettogro and it certainly looks like your build outs are getting nicer too! Very stoked to see what you do with this one. Good luck!

6. odirt

odirt

This is going to b epic! Can’t wait for updates.. have so many questions I don’t know where to start lol. Ok maybe I can start with the pvc running in top the room. From the looks of it, I would say it’s 2 separate fogers for humidity increase. My question would be what kind water do u use and how to you keep it clean? I’m along for the ride .. can’t wait

bicky studs and SNTS1 like this.
  7. Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Fuck sakes that grow room looks nicer and cleaner than the doctors surgery i go to.nice setup.

8. gettogro

gettogro

IMG_0705.JPG IMG_0706.JPG

9. Kickass to see ya back and better than ever getto. You gotta show off that plumbing room and all those ballasts cause I know that shits gotta be dope lookin as hell.so what do you have for HVAC for the 2 rooms?

10. Thank you so much for continually sharing your grows with us all. I have followed and enjoyed all your Under Current grows.

Was sad to see the tubs end up in the landfill.

Great to see you rocking it, and with GG 4 instead of Wifi.

How long did you veg those gals for, before you put them into flower ?

Thanks.

bicky studs and SNTS1 like this.
  11. PharmHand

PharmHand

12. very inspiring and very nice grow rooms you got there . Keep it up and I’m sure everyone loves seeing your pics and info of everything your willing teach/show (pics) ,
    Anyways very professional looking-grow overall and looks like a lab from the pics .

Thanks again ( subbed !)

RastaZombie, bicky studs and jipp like this.
  13. We need an update in here getto

14. Is getto trynna sell his spot? Seen a craigslist post with one of the pics on this thread posted over there?? Maybe that's where he went lmaoo. Wonder what happened:ninja: Damn the luck, was excited to follow this till the end.

bicky studs and Burned Haze like this.
  15. gettogro

gettogro

Not selling anything here, someone must have used random google pics, I heard that from someone else too.

Hit about 3.6 average first run, 4lb average is the goal for next time. Im going to have to mix in a high yielding sour d or something else in the future make up a little difference for the toilet prices.

IMG_0474.JPG IMG_0474.JPG IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0476_1.JPG IMG_0477.JPG

CBDEMON, kansabis, usstoner and 5 others like this.
  16. Glad to hear... looking good in there. I've always liked my headband for puttin on extra weight (fyi for next run). Anyways happy farmin and blaze up:fire::smoking:

RastaZombie and bicky studs like this.
  17. He
    Headband for sure✋

Tdabbz719 likes this.
  18. One of the better setups that ive seen. Looking good!

19. I'd fill that place up with 5 gallons and cut the veg time in half imo of course. Nice work dude.