Gg#4, Killer Queen ( Lonestar's Cut ), An God's Gift An More In Paradise

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Just somewhere to show off the goods an have some good green fun.
Here are the ladies in the stable for now. Got Stardawg (corey cut), an Banana kush (The kids cut) coming in the future.

Some GG#4
Gg4 killer queen  lonestars cut  an gods gift an more in paradise

A lil God's Gift...
Gg4 killer queen  lonestars cut  an gods gift an more in paradise 2

An a bit of Killer Queen.....
Gg4 killer queen  lonestars cut  an gods gift an more in paradise 3

An a peek inside the boom, boom, clone dome room.
Gg4 killer queen  lonestars cut  an gods gift an more in paradise 4

Soon to be the bing, bang, boom aero cloner room.
Gg4 killer queen  lonestars cut  an gods gift an more in paradise 5

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Where in the world did you get Lone's Killer Queen cut? by the way it's "Lonestar" they guys name or online persona whatever not "lone Star", gotta show some respect and at least get that right

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I need a mod to edit the title if possible, thanks @Texas Kid

I got the killer queen from a member on another site. It's legit from the right circles. Is she that hard to track down? It was given xtra to try out on my clone care package.

Last edited:
Ambre

Ambre

Yes, she is that hard to find. Lonestar gifted that cut to me right before he got busted years ago. I shared it with a few friends. I lost my mother when we moved several years ago and have been trying to find it again since.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Yes, she is that hard to find. Lonestar gifted that cut to me right before he got busted years ago. I shared it with a few friends. I lost my mother when we moved several years ago and have been trying to find it again since.
Well it seems I have a gem.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Yer first glue pic is sayin she's wanting some room to stretch out... mine do the same red stem thing overnight when they get rootbound...
bingo, dont know why i didn't think of that.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
We brought her with us up the Colorado when we moved out, ran here for a few years, made a few crosses, but unfortunately let her go at some point..one of our acquaintances basically stole her from us at one point and pimped her cuts out on Craigslist..its good to see her back in action

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Now I'm even more stoked about this run.

Gobble, Gobble farmers.

trippinballz

trippinballz

I remember that one from Lone as well. He was a generous/good cat. I can only imagine his what he'd say about some of the new crop of "breeders" out there today. It'd certainly be brutal for some!

I got my "in" with the man by doing what has been done here a few times...but is never allowed to let to stand in the light of day....and that was to call him on his prices (on a $300 pack) and bitch and moan and seriously question his motives and intent. LOL.

But Lone was a class act...and stood by/knew his gear....so rather than banning me/canning me/shunning me as happens at some other places/happens with other seed sellers :rolleyes:...he asked for my address and sent me cuts from his garden and a buncha packs of seed. It wasn't til later that I realized that only a few other growers "in the family" received such treatment.

I hope it's not a sore subject...forgive the detour...but has anyone heard from V in recent time?

Be well. Enjoy that cut.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I'm a firm believer in, sharing is caring. I've helped many, an it comes back ten fold. Lonestar hooked ya up like no other it sounded like, nice.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
V is definately around and doing well..heard from him not to long ago

trippinballz

trippinballz

Good to know TK. Last time I spoke with him he had recently lost a child and I've thought about him quite a few times on the backside of my own similar loss. Freak as well....
Thanks for the info

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Clones are rooted an transplanted into small square solo cups of coco. Final count:
10- Killer Queens
1- God's Gift
3- GG#4

Vegging 1-2 weeks depending on growth, then flipping. Should be an experience getting the glue maintained in the short canopy produced by the kq an gift. Pinch, tuck, tie, an see where we land.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Cool setup. I've been searching for pics of the glue in veg to verify the cut I received, and your pic up top is spot on with what I have.

Top Bottom