Gg #4

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Elev8 Seeds has some high grade strains - but have heard that their GG# tend to "hermie". anyone have experience with their strain/s - have some of their strains and planning to run a few Thanks !!!!

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Fake
Ass
Shit
!!!!

They pulled this shit 2-3 yrs ago saying they had real gg4 beans. Lmfao!

I’ve always thought of real gg4 as a exclusive only kinda thang. Plenty of people say around me they have gg4. Never have believed them cause it’s never the same look or taste. Easy to put a tag up and fuck ppl. So that’s what I always go with. Probably will never get the real deal around here.

H

heisen

The cut is really not that hard to get if you drive a few hours,depending how far away you are from a legal state.Plenty of places have it.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Try Deep South lol yea it anit happening anytime soon bro lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Actually, the legit Clone only OG gg4 is kinda hard to get. The 1st run was the best run, period. The 2nd run of gg4 that was passed out during and after the mi htcc were all duds.

There are tell tale signs in early veg to look out for, and or a flowering bud pic is easy to tell also.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

And if you were the unfortunate "sucker" who bought the gg4 cloners from guy at said htcc with the gorilla glue banner, I really hope you used lots of avid and forbid f4 on those mite infested clones he was selling for 400.00 a pop.

Lmao

Edited, stupid ass autocorrect phone setting.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
And if you were the unfortunate "sucker" who bought the gg4 cloners from guy at said htcc with the gorilla glue banner, I really hope you used a aid ot for I'd on those mite infested clones he was selling for 400.00 a pop.

Lmao
400 fuckin dollars for a shitty mite filled branch thats not even what its supposed to be?... Shit gimme 2!!!

H

heisen

And if you were the unfortunate "sucker" who bought the gg4 cloners from guy at said htcc with the gorilla glue banner, I really hope you used lots of avid and forbid f4 on those mite infested clones he was selling for 400.00 a pop.

Lmao

Edited, stupid ass autocorrect phone setting.
that sounds like fun lol,Yeah i would only deal with people who i know who have already ran it that got it from a said source

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Their s1s that came out a while back (2yr?), some ppl had decent luck in an "almost it" pheno. There are some decent looking S1s out there. Dont get me wrong.

Tony greens has a gorilla bubble (not sure which bx), some phenos are pretty damn close to the OG glue

H

heisen

Come on man really,trying to stabilize a female cut only is like trying to shuffle a deck of cards back into order,way to many expressions unless you completely stabalize into an IBL after like 20 generations of in breeding.theres like countless strains mixed into GG4 and the only way your gonna get close is through bxing several generations.sorry but that whole post just sounds like a bunch of BS to sell seeds.would love to see some one pop a pack and see how many variations you get,but than again I could pop a pack of s1s and get pretty damn close

H

heisen

I have to agree with the old skool pollen slinging methods that you mention, they are tedious and even with a skooled breeder the ol skool convention are just as you said and not an absolute guarantee that the organism will be replicated, in fact it wont be with exact with this method.

However with new techniques we can make duplicates quick and easy now . We use seed chipper to find copies of the DNA (if you want to make uniform GG4 seeds). When I help created, (watched) , the 1st ever duplication of a Bison.Bison from bone marrow it was a morbid process. Lots of dead animals. Now we have CRISPR , DNA edits with bacteria,,, I seen this done with enzymes also. And a we can find the Dad before the the organism was self pollinated and we can also just make a duplicate a GG4 also (in man made seeds), in basement or a lab it has become pretty easy now ,. And with pre-made DNA slabs we can even prove to ourselves if we were successfull at duplicating organism in basement with a H.S. chemistry set. Good grower see it in the twisted leaf pattern and other traits and sometime GG4 throws 6 leafs but that a pheno that happens in some gardens, so we can tell and the slabs tell us if its exact...

And now that we found that UASz is about 4 times higher at gene expression factors (hermy DOI gene on/off) than USAp at all stages in the egg producing system. We create GG4 starting at a PURE embryo, somatic cells from GG4 is all we need and in 20 -35 days well have an exact pure GG4,,, or we can create the male Chrome in GG4 repaired also , but some realign male chromes , some say it changes the plant, IDK , but with UASz we can turn the Hermy off in the duplicate seeds.
We can engineer the the GG4 organism to create its own shell and we can encapsulate them in chemials for germination and incubation .
Is this for real?do you have any kind of documentation of what your doing

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

So you see @heisenbubble , this is why I dont cite, most cant comprehend. I am one of the few that truely understand the gay gene in plants and animals but this pops the PC bubble for most folks, when I destroy the Obama PC principle God and therefore PC Bro's world they dont understand that gay is gene of choice and that creates a melt down. We can feminize human animals and plants to change the thier gender by choice,, But Tranny's and PC Bro's freak when I explain how they cannot change their sex, just gender, yup I can get a college class to erupt in heated debates also,

I have not tried to explain the blk male pigeon in the wht pigeon coop facts yet cuz these guys wouldnt melt over that topic, they'd evaporate......

Don't take us for fools.. Comprehension isn't the issue here.. there has to be something to comprehend. And maybe something to back it up..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Don't take us for fools.. Comprehension isn't the issue here.. there has to be something to comprehend. And maybe something to back it up..

By all means translate away.
Lol

My 12+ 4yrs (technical school, not ivy league college by any means) of school never taught me that stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom