Gg #4

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It was a joke,
Hence the lol in there. If you go back to the many lino posts, the bitcoin especially, wtf is he rambling about. And in many other threads.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

And i had him on ignore, from that thread, so nothing showed up. He drove me crazy!
Lol

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

as your tutor, I guess If it is my job to provide an education for a deep subject let me start by saying .

When you turn in you homework make sure you that write "cite" to show your resource material.

Tip: when instructors and mean Farmers call you out on typos and spelling fall back on the ole,
I'm using voice activation typing....

So your going to turn the conversation to my horrible government education, rather than the one I formulated as an adult..

K Im still waiting for you to "cite" your sources. Like my lack of punctuation too? :p

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I ramble in one thread, that way when you guys take my thread down it will take it all down.... so when peeps want to read my stuff they can go to one spot and easily avoid my stories.... ramble - i'm a story teller....

bitcoin, ouch,,, my coin market prediction is not looking so good rite now.... FB jacked up the coin market,, shsss inside trading secret....
Wtf are you doing ruining this thread and others with your stories. Its plain as day you have no clue about hermies and feminized seeds when you say that all feminized seeds offspring will be spindly,weak, sickly mutated plants. Lmao....that there is what we call fake news bullshit.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Move
Wtf are you doing ruining this thread and others with your stories. Its plain as day you have no clue about hermies and feminized seeds when you say that all feminized seeds offspring will be spindly,weak, sickly mutated plants. Lmao....that there is what we call fake news bullshit.

He cited nothing yet too.. Just said he did. Even this comment will feed the troll... Voracious little things.. if only they'd never crawled out from under that bridge.

H

heisen

This thread has the potential but lino ruined it I'm all about deleting his nonsense and cleaning up the thread if I get enough likes to do it.
Im pretty excited to finally get the real gg cut.qnd anyone else who pops seeds that are close or those who have legit gg in flower nice to see pics.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Move

He cited nothing yet too.. Just said he did. Even this comment will feed the troll... Voracious little things.. if only they'd never crawled out from under that bridge.
All you have to do is read the first page or two in the "ama story time with lino" and see where he says he was raided his first time at 11 yrs old! :);)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
This thread has the potential but lino ruined it I'm all about deleting his nonsense and cleaning up the thread if I get enough likes to do it.
Im pretty excited to finally get the real gg cut.qnd anyone else who pops seeds that are close or those who have legit gg in flower nice to see pics.
Great idea!

H

hawkman

One that started the post; sorry it went a different way and got a "life" of it's own !!!!!!!!!!! Of all GG4 fell that elev8 has the best Bomb seeds "Gorilla Bomb" (GG x THC bomb - their strongest strain) ranks up their very good yields for a "off-shoot"

H

heisen

One that started the post; sorry it went a different way and got a "life" of it's own !!!!!!!!!!! Of all GG4 fell that elev8 has the best Bomb seeds "Gorilla Bomb" (GG x THC bomb - their strongest strain) ranks up their very good yields for a "off-shoot"
I ran that gorilla bomb,straight up garbage.they was super cheap so I was like screw it and grabbed 5 fems.pure junk

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Never did like that THC bomb seemed like a bag seed male story.. Wonder if thats how it went down..

Gorilla bomb is really far from the tree, that apple.. I mean.. Miles..

H

hawkman

maybe I got a "good" seed there are more than 100 GG strain, hybrids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it all came from a clone

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Here is a gg4 clone only that I bought. It cost me 50bucks for this clone in Wa. No way to verify it is 100% gg4. But from what I can find online it seems legit. Alot of people say if you have an authentic gg4, every now and then you will find on a leaf set 1 of the fingers Will have a strange twist. I have this on my plant And have never seen this feature on any other strain unless the plant is unhealthy. So i think it's legit.
20180603 115502

It's the top left corner of my room. If you get anything like this from seed. That's a winner. This thing grows really lanky and stretchy. Must use a trellis and scrog it. This is just my mother plant... the bud stack real fast and pack good weight. They are also really frosty. Has a nice earthy/gassy/ PUNGENT kind of flavor/smell.
20180529 114643
sorry I don't have a real camera. Just a phone camera.... Anways Good luck to Original poster. Hope you find a nice pheno... if its anything close to this cut i have. It will be fire:fire::smoking:

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I will try and get another pic up next time I have her in flower. I will try to remember to snap a pic b4 I take her down next time n post it here for people to enjoy. =]

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

I will try and get another pic up next time I have her in flower. I will try to remember to snap a pic b4 I take her down next time n post it here for people to enjoy. =]

Plz do. Google can only pretend to do what its supposed to when it comes to canna info. Excited!

Top Bottom