Gg #4

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

Alright this is done! You guys take this to a pm, permanently!!
  1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Oh ! My bad, I’m new I didn’t know. Sorry

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Sorry I tried to erase the posts but it will only let me erase one

H

hawkman

stand corrected !!!! Thanks

Top Bottom