Gg4 - 2 Weeks From Harvest, Raskal Og Approaching Day 35

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Morning guys,

Less than two weeks away, sitting at Day 51 in Flower. Plan on letting these go to Day 64 and chopping them down. Showing some milky trichomes, and have already flushed once. They're really bulking up now, and looking real dense. I have two 300watt mars hydro going in my 4x2 and am anxious for this crop as I have some awesome up and coming genetics started.

I also posted a pic of some of the flowers I got as when I transported one of the plants, one of the stalks snapped so what the hell why not trim it up and start the process lol. Pretty happy on how these came out, and is my first time grow on the GG4.

I also put up my one and only Raskal OG. Not sure if anyone else has grown this strain, but I can tell this is going to be a heavy producer. Showing a ton of pistols and eating like a monster.

Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 2
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 3
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 4
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 5
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 6
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 7
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 8
Gg4   2 weeks from harvest raskal og approaching day 35 9
Major91

Major91

Nice looking crop bro! I got multi strains in my 5x5 tent looking to start flushing next weekend! I added a few CFL's to my grow with the MarsHydro lights it actually worked out nicely! Enjoy!

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Veg those GGs a little longer along with some topping and fill up that space a bit more. Happy Growing!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Veg those GGs a little longer along with some topping and fill up that space a bit more. Happy Growing!
Yeah man I hear you, unfortunately I only had a 4x2x5 so I was pretty restricted early on. I got myself a Gorilla that goes 80 inches in height so my up and comings will be easy 5 footers or so for sure. Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom