Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
How many plants? Size of tent?
And if you can count colas up top
This will help estimate yield but looks good!! Cheers and great job

Monster762

Monster762

Don’t expect nothing crazy. I had 3x4 swollen with buds big colas and at end total of all plants combined was less than 8 oz. and these dried solid. Not fluffy at all. No weight though. This whole plant was 82 g. Dry That gives an idea.
80A46F0C A170 4D66 B93F 24A13B7B950B
E27FCD1A D6B5 43C5 8EAB 59E4D68698BE

G

Gg4beg

How many plants? Size of tent?
And if you can count colas up top
This will help estimate yield but looks good!! Cheers and great job
Countrd 32 colas i believe only on top and its a 4x2 5ft tall with 250 watt hps and just added 400 watt led

G

Gg4beg

I run rooms of it not just a few. She will throw down for you everytime of course depending how good your skills are and environment.
Ehhh 2nd ever grow im shooting for a gram a watt but i dunno if i can come even close

H

heisen

Way to leafy to be clone only gg4.hairs also dont get that long.internodes are way further apart on gg4.also.it has a look you can spot a mile away.
Not sure what you got there but its dome sort of off pheno of gg4.

G

Gg4beg

Way to leafy to be clone only gg4.hairs also dont get that long.internodes are way further apart on gg4.also.it has a look you can spot a mile away.
Not sure what you got there but its dome sort of off pheno of gg4.
Both the plants do look different the one on the right is less leavey and spread out but i got my seeds from ilovegrowingmarijuana

H

heisen

Both the plants do look different the one on the right is less leavey and spread out but i got my seeds from ilovegrowingmarijuana
Gg4 is a clone only plant.you got gg4 seeds from an unknown parent.no such thing as legit gg4 in seed form.when searching through seed stock look for long node distance in flower,purple stems and low leaf to calyx ratio

G

Gg4beg

Gg4 is a clone only plant.you got gg4 seeds from an unknown parent.no such thing as legit gg4 in seed form.when searching through seed stock look for long node distance in flower,purple stems and low leaf to calyx ratio
Well what kind could it be haz the purple stems

H

hantastic

gg4 grown under the blurple lights could do that.. my gg4s look different from the hps room and blurple tent

G

Gg4beg

I just put the led in 2 days ago has been under mh the hps its whole life

G

Gg4beg

Noticed some little things flying around in there and come to find out my dieing leaves are from white flies :( i know its not smart to spray with neem oil so close to harvest because of mold but i had to try it

Top Bottom