Gg4 Growers ?

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

High five on doing that! Clones don't need the bullshit product they sell.

On a another, did it grow or did it produce roots so it can grow!

Outdoor organic, what I'm saying is the highest thc ain't everything.

Ugh I love outdoor herb cause it's high is more complex IMO. But indoor is super dank, you are in control... guess it lies in the user
Thanks for the kind words, and encouragement!
That clone grew roots. Shocked the shit outta me lol.
I was up in Mendo a few years ago, and picked up some outdoor. Idk what strain it was, but I got a he'l of a deal, and it had me wrecked!
I've done my share of outdoor growing in the NE, and didn't grow much each summer. The trim was easy, and the plants weren't giant. I did have a strain that took temps in the 30's, and made it late Oct. Purped up nice, and was had some great flavor. Dam, it was strong...NL frim Nirvana (when I had to buy seeds).
I find it crazy how outdoor plants can take such weather extremes, while indoors crap out if temps hit 90. I need to figure that out. Shouldn't work that way??, but it sure does.
Do most of the larger outdoor growers use trimmers, or machines?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Its beautiful. Is there a question or is this a pin up girl? She's sexy as hell.
Thanks man. She is sexy, and she puts out ;)
I'll do the grow journals soon. I've documented all parts of the grows. Hopefully it will make more sence than the post I started the thread with.

Organikz

Organikz

Thanks man. She is sexy, and she puts out ;)
I'll do the grow journals soon. I've documented all parts of the grows. Hopefully it will make more sence than the post I started the thread with.
Oh okay so this is a project...looking forward. You throw some pretty flowers out

brazel

brazel

Thanks for the kind words, and encouragement!
That clone grew roots. Shocked the shit outta me lol.
I was up in Mendo a few years ago, and picked up some outdoor. Idk what strain it was, but I got a he'l of a deal, and it had me wrecked!
I've done my share of outdoor growing in the NE, and didn't grow much each summer. The trim was easy, and the plants weren't giant. I did have a strain that took temps in the 30's, and made it late Oct. Purped up nice, and was had some great flavor. Dam, it was strong...NL frim Nirvana (when I had to buy seeds).
I find it crazy how outdoor plants can take such weather extremes, while indoors crap out if temps hit 90. I need to figure that out. Shouldn't work that way??, but it sure does.
Do most of the larger outdoor growers use trimmers, or machines?
If they crap out it's their fault. Plants can take heat but you gotta keep fresh air.

It's a mix... good trimmers are hard to find
I don't know any buyer that prefers machine over good trimmers.

I'd say 90% of problems are the growers fault
IMO

brazel

brazel

It's all related to its life, it won't waste energy to protect itself from what doesn't exist... you dig?

brazel

brazel

Pretty much like being from socal and hanging with a guy from Iceland in iceland

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Does this look exactly like GG#4? Or a strong resemblance?
I took a few buds to try a new way for me to try and flush.
Why couldn't I put the stems in a cup of RO water for a week or So? That should flush small grows to perfection???? We'll guess I'll see.
Kind of crazy. I took a top off one of the party cups, and a couple smaller scrog buds (They're sitting happy at 3.0 EC). The SCROG is going to be epic, even if they don't put on the late weight, but they will ime. It's already got massive, hard as hell colas everywhere * even penitrated a bit under the screen. It's only under a 600 hps, and only 5 gal of coco.
Let me know on the GG. I see lots of ya growing her.
I'll do a full journal soon on both methods.
The one with a bit of foxtailing is about done from the party cups.
Looks NOTHING Like GG#4 , the REAL GG#4 IS CLONE ONLY
Looks Diggity tho

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm not sure if this convo took a turn. I NEVER said it was GG. It's the "better half" of GG. IMO. It was also grown in conditions that never got above 70. I've ran it many many times. It almost looks like a different plant in ideal conditions
Here's a few flowers off the cold grow. Giant yielded, pretty, easy to grow, and tested at 25.14 in 2013
This was from a single plant 600 w scrog in only 5 gal of coco.

Here it is in more optimal conditions..3rd to last pic.
Last 2 pics is a 3 plant scrog high temps mid 70's, low mid 60's water temps 67. The majority is my own cross, but threw 1 Choc D in the back corner..again 600 watt scrog, but 2 7 gal, and the CD was in 2 gal. I wasn't sure it would reach the net, at about 4 feet. Turned out to be the tallest Some stretch on it.
Finally, a pre harvest pic of this strain, well 2 weeks from

20180121 235108
20180114 095841
20180108 225024
20180712 142055
20180705 220440
20180712 142129
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That's the Chocolate Deisle not crossed to Chem's sis. It's hard to tell the size of those colas, but they get rather fat, and hard. Un warmer conditions, it will resemble the GG. It was just a mom I threw under a net, and let the stretch fill her in
Here's a couple testers I hung. Conditions make a tremendous difference.
My avitar is also the CD grown in a Styrofoam coffee cup hemp style under a 250 in a small SOG also in cold conditions
A few handgranades from that cold grow

20180105 161519
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hate to chime in but I do have a bit of experience with chocolate diesel. I actually had a pack of the original F1 cross that was auctioned on cbay. It was made for a charity auction for CW forum member that was recently busted. Anyhow for $150 I was able to get a pack of 10 F1 seeds and grew out half of them. Unfortunatly I ended up losing the other half of them due to an unrelated bust that ended up confiscating all my collected genetics. I still cry to this day about all the crazy genetics I once had and lost. Anyhow I grew that strain out for several years and it was by far my favorite strain. The pheno I had tasted just like tootsie rolls. Anyhow I just wanted to correct that it was a clone only strain. It might be now but it did not start off that way and I can say that with 100% certainty. I was actually friends with the guy who created them and was able to secure a pack seperate from the auction as a favor. Anyhow as you were ;-)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hate to chime in but I do have a bit of experience with chocolate diesel. I actually had a pack of the original F1 cross that was auctioned on cbay. It was made for a charity auction for CW forum member that was recently busted. Anyhow for $150 I was able to get a pack of 10 F1 seeds and grew out half of them. Unfortunatly I ended up losing the other half of them due to an unrelated bust that ended up confiscating all my collected genetics. I still cry to this day about all the crazy genetics I once had and lost. Anyhow I grew that strain out for several years and it was by far my favorite strain. The pheno I had tasted just like tootsie rolls. Anyhow I just wanted to correct that it was a clone only strain. It might be now but it did not start off that way and I can say that with 100% certainty. I was actually friends with the guy who created them and was able to secure a pack seperate from the auction as a favor. Anyhow as you were ;-)
You're an old school guy too.
There were 2 main phenos that came from all those seeds. I won't mention who got em out there, or who held the clone GG was made from.
Anyway, about a year after GG was made, some sort of virus took down everyone, that I knew of. Luckily, I had one that wasn't infected, and revegged it.
The pheno I have doesn't taste like Chocolate at all. Not too many people had it either. I once lost a total winner of a plant, and swore I'd never let anything crazy like this go again. I loved the plant so much, I spent a couple years working on a BX. Turned out better than I ever hoped. I've had several I couldn't tell from the clone. I've also been trying everything under the sun to make S1's, but no luck.
CS, Tirsita mist, light leaks, over/under fed, and on...But get, I still have it, and gave a clone to 1 guy. Besides that, I haven't seen it since

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah that pheno I had was amazing. I’ve never had anything like it. It looked similar to the frosty bud pic you posted. Covered in white trics. I can still smell and taste it in my mind. I grew it for about 2-3 years before I lost her.

Come to think about it I think I only popped 2-3 seeds of it. (I had a habit of doing partial packs just in case of failure) I didn’t keep the males around as i wasn’t much of a breeder and wasn’t interested in doing that at that time. But in retrospect I should have kept every plant until I could pass them off to someone else. If only I knew back then what I know now. Ahh well. Still kicking myself for being so foolish.

I read the Leafly strain guide listing from time to time and just laugh. It’s not incorrect but it’s incomplete. If only they knew. I did know several other members who had them as well but I’ve lost track of those guys when the CW site was shut down. I’m surprised Rezdog didn’t get a pack to be honest. I know subcool badgered me for some early on before we lost contact. Ahh well. The good old days.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Speaking of the old days I remember getting into pissing matches with The Little Birds. I don’t know who it was but he came on the scene and pissed quite a few of us off. He’d chime in on threads with decent info but was a dick about it. We used to hang out on 420 stoners chat. It was a JavaScript based chat and a lot of cool guys hung out including subcool, chimera, breeder Steve (spice of life seeds), bubbleman (bubble bag inventor) and so on. There was a guy on there I knew quite well who had me beta test the first cannabrex pill making kits he patented. Ahh the good old days.

Sorry to side track the thread. I just got caught up in nolstagia ;-)

lino

lino

that does not look like the GG4 that is loaded with cancerous and wacked gay genes that I have repaired. You can have DNA tests to see if it healthy for consumption. You dont want GG4 to smoke. If you want to breed with it you should understand microchimerism and other breeding methods as not to get yourself polluted with cancer and gay and other Jumping Gene.
Read up on jumping genes to learn how to handle and breed and consume safely...

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Speaking of the old days I remember getting into pissing matches with The Little Birds. I don’t know who it was but he came on the scene and pissed quite a few of us off. He’d chime in on threads with decent info but was a dick about it. We used to hang out on 420 stoners chat. It was a JavaScript based chat and a lot of cool guys hung out including subcool, chimera, breeder Steve (spice of life seeds), bubbleman (bubble bag inventor) and so on. There was a guy on there I knew quite well who had me beta test the first cannabrex pill making kits he patented. Ahh the good old days.

Sorry to side track the thread. I just got caught up in nolstagia ;-)
Man, it's nice to hear one of us "old timers"!
The game has really changed since those days. Except for the occasional summers I'd take off, I basically stayed off the boards. Most of all the old genetics have pretty much been watered down. There are still a few of Shanti's original clones still floating around, but if ya read a bit on here, you'll see some new names, and some old trying to cash in on reps.
that does not look like the GG4 that is loaded with cancerous and wacked gay genes that I have repaired. You can have DNA tests to see if it healthy for consumption. You dont want GG4 to smoke. If you want to breed with it you should understand microchimerism and other breeding methods as not to get yourself polluted with cancer and gay and other Jumping Gene.
Read up on jumping genes to learn how to handle and breed and consume
Do you think you'd be so kind to enlighten me/us?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Read up on jumping genes to learn how to handle and breed and consume safely...
You need something for ADD, and delusions. You obviously didn't read the posts! That is NOT GG!
Yes I had that tested...no mold, toxins, hair, or gayness.
Thanks anyway for trying to help

Top Bottom