Gg4 Seeds As A Result Of Hermie

• Thread starter Ownzu77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

GG4 Seeds from hermie, Garbage, Viable, Or a Blessing?

• Garbage

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Viable

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Blessing

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Hate Life

Hate Life

He wasn't talking about seeds though, he was talking about "x" as in "number of times, he has flowered the actual cuttings".
I don't think he was meaning number of seeds tested.

Different ball game.
Cuttings are most likely given out after they have been grown out with no problems.

GG#4 is a clone only, so any seeds would be feminized.

So by starting seeds you have more chance of running into hermies.
It's the one that didn't hermie that you keep.

O

Ownzu77

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! the best genetics around? lol you need to get out more. the most hyped cut (it's not a strain is it? just the one plant) in online forums right now. maybe. sure. but on the street, no one knows wtf gg#4 is. they know what kush and sour D are though.

This is just not nice! And i disagree with your entire post. Perhaps you could name a superior genetic with regard to yield, potency, flavor, flowering time, and bag appeal? Glue is very well rounded. Perhaps you need to take a harder look at who's growing what and why, bud. Peace.

I'm having real success with s1 seeds as long as I use lots of reverse. Thanks for all the replies everyone

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Reverse was taken off the shelves over 1yr ago. Switch by foliar optic is snake oil as.well. get a strain that doesn't herm, and no need for chems to keep it stable.

O

Ownzu77

I am still able to get it via the web. I appreciate your point of view but I have to disagree. The hormones in the reverse, to me, are of critical importance, and at this point the glue is my go to.

Aside from the reverse I use Cornicopia nutrients which from what I understand are totally organic. I find it's a fair trade off.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've yet to have a glue throw a nanner, seed, or other bad issue other than being my top producing plant in over 3 yrs. All my glue crosses exhibit the same positive attributes.

O

Ownzu77

Your lucky. My glue seeds were from a herm situation so they seem to herm every time, every plant, without exception if I don't use the hormones. This is just my way of managing until I can have access to privileges like clone sharing etc. cheers

RalloD.Eno

RalloD.Eno

This is just not nice! And i disagree with your entire post. Perhaps you could name a superior genetic with regard to yield, potency, flavor, flowering time, and bag appeal? Glue is very well rounded. Perhaps you need to take a harder look at who's growing what and why, bud. Peace.

I'm having real success with s1 seeds as long as I use lots of reverse. Thanks for all the replies everyone

you need to stop drinking the koolaid bro. lots of people have reported nanners on gg#4 even josey himself. i don't know how it fares as far as potency and yield and all that as i don't have the cut, but lots of people on that other green forum mention nanners on gg#4.

RalloD.Eno

RalloD.Eno

Your lucky. My glue seeds were from a herm situation so they seem to herm every time, every plant, without exception if I don't use the hormones. This is just my way of managing until I can have access to privileges like clone sharing etc. cheers

wait wtf didn't you just get through "schooling me" about how awesome and nanner free gg#4 is but now you're saying it herms on you and you need a special snake oil to keep it from flipping out on you?

forward slash facepalm.

O

Ownzu77

wait wtf didn't you just get through "schooling me" about how awesome and nanner free gg#4 is but now you're saying it herms on you and you need a special snake oil to keep it from flipping out on you?

forward slash facepalm.

No please tell me more about how the glue is hype. You seem legit. I'm questioning your reading comprehension saying I said my glue was nanner free. Go drink your own snake oil and tell me more about "sour' and "kush" and the "streets". Peace to you

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My entire flower room consists of 4x chaos by seed pac (gg4 x mf), darlins net Dansbud pheno x4 (gg4 x dmt), gg4 x4. If any of those 12 plants exhibited any flaws, do you think I'd run my room like this? I have 2 ms patients, 1 cancer patient, and 2 migraine sufferers that depend on my meds and the meds I make. I do not run inferior strains in my room. Light space is a premium to waste on seeds or crap genetics.
I have about 200 beans to pop, but I absolutely hate chasing phenos only to be dissapointed 4 months later only to fins males, hermies, or substandard genetics/phenos. I love my clones and clones from the ONE crew I only get them from SEED PAC FTMFW!!!!!!
3 yrs now and he's never done me wrong.

Latest is Mob fuck, mob boss x glue fuck aka demon cut.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Also most of the growers who are unhappy withe gg4 most likely have a fake. There are lots of ppl passing fake glues off to ppl. I can look at any veg plant or clone and tell u in 5 seconds if it's legit or fake. Every glue and or glue cross will exhibit a certain feature/trait.

Hate Life

Hate Life

Lol, I just found another GG#4 in the back of the room. I thought I had thrown them all out, should I keep her?
And what is this specific trait that you speak of.

I would like to know if I have an impostor.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Leaf twist
Looks like a finger is playing twiayer. It will almost twist around like a barrel roll.

dankninja

dankninja

Gorilla Glue #4 came from a bagseed to begin with.
And all the seeds were feminized.

XX x XX, no XY (male) chromosomes.

It is frowned upon to breed with feminized seeds, and you can see in the description of Gorilla Glue that against a friends wishes the grower still decided to grow out the genetics.

Feminized seeds are used all over the world, however most people won't breed with these genetics.

If everyone bred with these genetics, then all our strains would be tainted. and would be showing hermies much more often.

Stick to breeding with regular seeds, not feminized.

For the sake of the community, please.

I have many strains that are fire, how every I can't do anything with them unless I know exactly where they came from.

I tossed my GG#4's and my Cherry Pie's as soon as I seen them with seeds...
Never looked back.

gospel. people need to stop diluting gene pool. ive just made some S1 seeds from a cut I love, came from REGULAR MALE/FEMALE seed. and it will not be shared at all. with anyone.

cant count the number of threads where heads are pollinating plants grown from feminized seeds. Creating R2 and S2 genetics doesnt help out anyone.

DN

dankninja

dankninja

Lol, I just found another GG#4 in the back of the room. I thought I had thrown them all out, should I keep her?

just pound her with ethylene and pray. or send me a cut. and ill do the same.

DN

Hate Life

Hate Life

Made some Predator Pink x GG#4 seeds by accident...

While going through a depression (sleeping for weeks at a time no ****s given), I failed to give some plants adequate lighting, and a male Predator Pink pollinated GG#4 under 24 hours of light...

Found tiger stripped seeds growing in single calyxes along the stems...

The Predator Pink pollen was from a male plant, so this is a regular seed x to Gorilla Glue #4.

At this point I am planing on growing them for a bit longer to see whether or not I will keep it.
I probably won't though.

Here are the few tiger stripped beans I found. One seems to be falling over I don't expect him/her to make it :(.
20160817_214836.jpg

Well, they were tiger stripped seeds lol. The others didn't germ as they were under developed.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Glue is definitely overhyped, if you're super stoked on it you should check out some other S-Dub crosses because they all pack the funkiest heat. Glue just happened to be popped by a forum junkie who got the blessing to spread it far and wide, but that pheno is not an uncommon thing when working dub lines.

If glue doesn't herm for you that's awesome - I see hermed glue allllll the time. Seedy bags and nanner'd flowers. Grown right she's a beast, in the wrong environment or grown improperly it's a total trash strain so I can see where people are stoked and not stoked on it.

Breeding the plant too, I would absolutely expect herms. Some crosses will blend well for sure, but in my experience and everyone else in my circle making seeds, the glue is a herm factory and definitely not a breeding tool. If you doubt that, just ask the hammerhead dude who was trying to hustle glue s1's on here a few years ago. ALL his shit was herming all over the place, and he was one of the original sources for the glue.

dankninja

dankninja

hammer was always trying to weave S1s into crosses. not a great plan, his one querkle cross had S1 innit as well

DN

Top Bottom