Gg4 X Ncmt (nor Cal Moon Tang)

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Here's a couple
2.5 weeks left
Little wind burn, dont care. It's a test pot. This part of the room is for sexing new beans, and checking for hermies. If they pass, then they move onto 3.7g pots, still under side lighting. If I'm impressed then, maybe they get a main spot.

Edited
She got a weird feed/water/amendment cycle. It was kinda what ever I had in milk jugs ready. No real.system.

20180523 193724
20180523 193642
20180523 193636

Last edited:
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Seen the three seeds popped in the one cup on one of your pages, that’s cute....

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yes that may be the case with ur little grow room buddy. But bigger rooms with more plants may require higher amount of gas. That is why I recommended it for him to try. But sure thing buddy,
This can’t be a serious statement.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

im not trolling. If I would have posted that picture I’m sure you guys would have replied the same thing. It’s true, you can see it in the picture. Quit taking sides and accept the truth.
Haha. Did you read wtf he wrote?? Come on bro.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Yes that’s my preferred method of starting seeds. Those have been up potted. What’s your point lmfao? That tiny little closet grow is cute though hahahah

What’s wrong a guy can’t say three seeds in one cup ain’t cute? You have to admit that’s just dumb. Just like the stupid CO2 comment you made....let the man have his grow diary back

Top Bottom